• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Minutes away...the Mike Williams car wreck

As we are all aware Mike Williams did not play on Sunday because he was in a one vehicle accident on the way to the game. Well, as CP, Dozer and myself were leaving my house to go to the game, my wife comes back and is thankful that she caught us. She tells us that we have to go another direction because of a car accident around the corner. No problem, we do. Turns out the Williams accident and the one my wife saw were one in the same.

Anyway, Williams hurt his shoulder and could not play because he was hanging upside down for over 30 minutes being held into his seat by his shoulder belt. The reason for the accident...he bent over to pick something up as he was approaching a stop sign and drove the car off the road, flipping it over.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Disgustipatex
    The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
    • Sep 2003

Lmao! Fat ass needs to pay attention to how he has his weight distributed in his car. That specially reinforced frame and tires can prevent the car from tipping over.

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

As soon as I found out about it at my seats I knew it was because of him.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
        Lmao! Fat ass needs to pay attention to how he has his weight distributed in his car. That specially reinforced frame and tires can prevent the car from tipping over.
        Very intelligent and insightul post!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Now we know whom Mikey was talking to Billsology on the cell phone about on the way into the game.
          He could've clued us in on it, though
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
            Now we know whom Mikey was talking to Billsology on the cell phone about on the way into the game.
            Yeah! Thanks, Mikey!
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              He did...CP and I knew before we hit the gate.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X