• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Kudos to Chuckie

I have to say...I'ver got to really hand it to Gruden. He put a loud-mouth, overrated veteran and put him in his place. Key is now watching from home as his FA value decreases, as well as his reputation. I doubt there are many players out there that would ever consider questioning Gruden's authority now. This is a coach that, despite a disappointing season, is showing that he still has control of HIS team. It was a bold move that took some mucho balos grande. This guy is the anti-Pete Carroll.
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

What reputation? Gruden does get props for getting rid of that cancer. I feel sorry for whatever team he signs with. It's funny because, he isn't even very good anymore, but he acts like he is Moss or something. He wasn't even the best on his team. What joke he is.

Did anyone catch his ESPN interview full of lies, and stretch marks! ha ha what a DB.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• ryven
      • Jan 2003

Yes and its better then what bellichick would do.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
        What reputation?
        I guess I was talking about it getting worse not just suddenly becoming bad.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

He's got one of the worst reputations (off the field mostly) out of any "Big-Name" player out there. Scumbag would be a good term to describe him.
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• socalfan
            Old Fogey from Cali
            • Feb 2003

Kudoos to the organization to let a coach bench a guy with Keyshawn's talents while they are loosing. Wonder wha the TB fans think about this move?

Comment

• caveboy
              • Oct 2003

It seems Keyshawn will now be on Fox NFL Sunday

Watch FOX Sports and view live scores, odds, team news, player news, streams, videos, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, NHL, college sports & more!

"Coming off his shocking deactivation from the Buccaneers roster this week, Keyshawn Johnson joins the cast of FOX NFL SUNDAY as an in-studio guest analyst. The Pro Bowl WR will discuss his final days in Tampa as well as other issues in the NFL."
              "Your job is to protect your quarterback – me."

Comment

Working...
              X