PDA

View Full Version : Any Updates on Moulds Henry Williams

juice
11-20-2003, 01:26 PM
Is there been any word on these guys. I dont see Henry being able to play, and dont think Moulds or Williams want to play.

IHateTheDullphins
11-20-2003, 01:33 PM
Henry is insisting on playing because he still feels that the Bills can make the playoffs. T-Hen is a soldier, and we better keep him. we want a guy like him who after breaking a leg pounds the ball down the opositions throat and asks for seconds. He is a machine and I don't think I want him to be the one to leave us. Moulds ofcourse wants to play, but he probably won't cuz he needs to get better. Williams I think will probably play, but no biggie if he doesn't.

ryguy8161
11-20-2003, 01:53 PM
On the Buffalo Bills homepage, it says Moulds won't play.
Don't know about Willimas
As for Henry...

Bills | Henry Could Miss Colts Game
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:20:16 -0800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Buffalo Bills are now saying that RB Travis Henry's (foot) fibula is more of a bruise than a break, but that doesn't mean his situation is not serious. Fact is, there is a good chance he will not play Sunday, Nov. 23, against the Indianapolis Colts. He wants to play, but those close to him are concerned about risking further injury.

Moulds80
11-20-2003, 02:11 PM
Let Henry play, he is the only thing flourishing on this offense anyways

IHateTheDullphins
11-20-2003, 02:14 PM
T-Hen is the only one who wants to win at all costs. He's a Warrior.

The Spaz
11-20-2003, 03:27 PM
Would you quit the damn "Soldier" comments no ****** professional athlete is a soldier!

nolimit
11-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Would you quit the damn "Soldier" comments no ****** professional athlete is a soldier!

oh relax, I dont htink anyone means it in a literal sense!

maybe trooper would be a better word

juice
11-20-2003, 06:54 PM
If his leg is broke he probably needs to sit, might be a good week to unleash Project Willis, he said he was ready, at least his leg is supposed to be 85%

The Spaz
11-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by nolimit

oh relax, I dont htink anyone means it in a literal sense!

maybe trooper would be a better word

Your probably right but ever since the Kellen Winslow Jr. made that comment that's all I have been hearing about athletes is that they are "soldiers' and that is far from the truth.

nolimit
11-21-2003, 06:35 AM

Your probably right but ever since the Kellen Winslow Jr. made that comment that's all I have been hearing about athletes is that they are "soldiers' and that is far from the truth.

Kellen winslow Jr is a moron! But I'd still take him on my team!:snicker:

BAM
11-21-2003, 07:11 AM
Here is a real soldier..

http://www.fites.net/~bradmiller/C-JonII.jpg

That BS Winslow talked made me :puke:

Tatonka
11-21-2003, 05:11 PM
i got a v-coach update that stated henry took most of the snaps at rb today and would likely be playing.

TigerJ
11-21-2003, 06:21 PM
I heard pretty much the same thing on the radio. TH has a successful practice today, meaning he was not ruled out Sunday. He'll rest tomorrow and if he feels OK Sunday should play.

IHateTheDullphins
11-22-2003, 10:03 AM

Wow. Guess someone :monkey: in your wheaties.

juice
11-22-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
Wow. Guess someone :monkey: in your wheaties.

Brilliant sports analysis, deep thought process, thanks for your contribution Dullphins. ACC COUNTRY

juice
11-22-2003, 06:46 PM
This might be the reason Henry was so pissed off when the Bills drafted Willis. He's under pressure to play while hurt in order to get over 1000 yds to keep his stock up when the Bills trade him for a first round pick. Who knows the line could revert to their early season form and keep him under 1000, what other reason is there for him to be playing with a cracked bone. ACC COUNTRY

Cntrygal
11-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Bills

Questionable: WR Sam Aiken (knee); WR Clarence Coleman (leg); LB Angelo Crowell (back); RB Travis Henry (leg); T Jonas Jennings (hip); WR Eric Moulds (groin); S Izell Reese (head); T Mike Williams (shoulder)

Colts

Probable: T Ryan Diem (hand/wrist); CB Walt Harris (knee/shoulder/toe); RB James Mungro (knee); RB Dominic Rhodes (knee); C Jeff Saturday (knee); G Steve Sciullo (shoulder); RB Detron Smith (knee); CB Donald Strickland (shoulder); LB David Thornton (shoulder)

Questionable: RB Brian Allen (head); S Jason Doering (ankle); WR Marvin Harrison (hamstring); DT Montae Reagor (chest)

Doubtful: T Tarik Glenn (knee); TE Marcus Pollard (knee); WR Brandon Stokley (head); WR Troy Walters (hamstring)

This is according to ESPN. There's a thread (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?threadid=25877) in the nfl forum that gets updated every week.

juice
11-22-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
Bills

Questionable: WR Sam Aiken (knee); WR Clarence Coleman (leg); LB Angelo Crowell (back); RB Travis Henry (leg); T Jonas Jennings (hip); WR Eric Moulds (groin); S Izell Reese (head); T Mike Williams (shoulder)

Colts

Probable: T Ryan Diem (hand/wrist); CB Walt Harris (knee/shoulder/toe); RB James Mungro (knee); RB Dominic Rhodes (knee); C Jeff Saturday (knee); G Steve Sciullo (shoulder); RB Detron Smith (knee); CB Donald Strickland (shoulder); LB David Thornton (shoulder)

Questionable: RB Brian Allen (head); S Jason Doering (ankle); WR Marvin Harrison (hamstring); DT Montae Reagor (chest)

Doubtful: T Tarik Glenn (knee); TE Marcus Pollard (knee); WR Brandon Stokley (head); WR Troy Walters (hamstring)

This is according to ESPN. There's a thread (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?threadid=25877) in the nfl forum that gets updated every week.

Thanks. Seems like Moulds must have had a completly torn muscle and not just a pull or strain. Someone with a luxury cab needs to make sure Big Mike gets to the game safely, I thought it was illegal to use cell phones while driving in NY. ACC/Bills

BuffaloRanger
11-23-2003, 08:31 AM
Hey BradAlanMiller,

Who's that a picture of? It's obviously from a US Army Ranger School Graduation judging from the black and gold tab pinned on his right shoulder. Also his "I've just been released from a concentration camp, will somebody please get me some friggin food" look really gives it away.

I know that feeling.

Hence the name BuffaloRanger.

saviorbledsoe
11-23-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by juice
This might be the reason Henry was so pissed off when the Bills drafted Willis. He's under pressure to play while hurt in order to get over 1000 yds to keep his stock up when the Bills trade him for a first round pick. Who knows the line could revert to their early season form and keep him under 1000, what other reason is there for him to be playing with a cracked bone. ACC COUNTRY

Hmmmm?? Maybe he wants to WIN???

juice
11-23-2003, 09:17 PM
Yeah Right, He already has said how little confidence he has in being a bill next season. Maybe he wants to eat.

juice
11-23-2003, 09:26 PM
moulds looked as though he might have aggravated his groin at the end of the game. It might be time for him to give it a rest until he is 100%. Maybe see who is a true #2 & #3 reciever, bring in aiken and coleman and let them prove themselves. ACC