PDA

View Full Version : Selling 2 Tickets for the 12/7 Jets @ Bills Game

The Gun Of Bavaria
11-20-2003, 10:46 PM
Greetings Bills Fans,

A Jets fan here.....don't hold that against me. My wife and I were originally planning on coming to Buffalo for the Jets/Bills game but due to her pending back surgery we will not be able to attend. Therefore I have two tickets for the Jets/ Bills game on 12/7 that I am looking to dump off quick. The tickets are located in Section 121, Row 39, Seats 13 & 14 and their face value is $41.00 each.
As much as I'd love to recover my $82.00, I am open to offers if the price is right. Hopefully there are some of you looking for tickets to witness Travis Henry plow though the Jets defense for 200 yds. If you are interested please contact me at steelrain5@yahoo.com

Thanks,

GOB

TigerJ
11-21-2003, 12:02 PM
I'm thinking. This was the game I targeted because of the start time, (I can't go to 1 PM games) but my enthusiasm has waned as the Bills' play has gone into the dumper.

hurls
11-22-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria
Greetings Bills Fans,

A Jets fan here.....don't hold that against me. My wife and I were originally planning on coming to Buffalo for the Jets/Bills game but due to her pending back surgery we will not be able to attend. Therefore I have two tickets for the Jets/ Bills game on 12/7 that I am looking to dump off quick. The tickets are located in Section 121, Row 39, Seats 13 & 14 and their face value is $41.00 each.
As much as I'd love to recover my $82.00, I am open to offers if the price is right. Hopefully there are some of you looking for tickets to witness Travis Henry plow though the Jets defense for 200 yds. If you are interested please contact me at steelrain5@yahoo.com

Thanks,

GOB

I'll send you 75, plus a return postage envelope. Let me know, I need to know so we have time for the mail. Lol

hurls
11-22-2003, 05:20 AM
and welcome to the Zone

Cntrygal
11-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the Zone GoB! I hope that your wife is alright.

Good luck with getting rid of the tix.

The Gun Of Bavaria
11-23-2003, 12:11 AM
Slruh....I sent you a PM regarding the tickets.

To all of you, thank you for the warm welcome and kind words for my wife. Let's hope both teams can turn things around next season.