X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Nice article on Josh Harris

The more I read on this kid the more I like him. He may be what buffalo is looking for and if he doesn't pan out he should be picked up RD. 3 or 4 so no huge loss. Since we will have Drew for 2 or 3 more seasons we could pick him up and let him develope but he seems like he can atleast come in and start in 2nd string. anyway heres a link to the story and let me know what you think on him.

• TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

He's intriguing. I will be following him among others as we go through the college post season, combine etc. My concern: are the problems he's faced solely due to the fact that he needs time to develop or does he lack the mental sharpness needed to make the reads quickly in the NFL to make plays and take advantage of what the defence is doing. He sounds articulate in responding to questions. That's good. We'll see.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Will McGahee Fast
      • May 2003

Ive seen him play in person a few times.. He is very good. Nice arm strength accuracy is pretty good. He is athletic for his size, runs about a 4.6 and is 235 or so and hes 6'3.

He will need a few years to develop and learn the offense and the reads. Ive noticed a few times that he sometimes makes the wrong reads before the snap, which can be fixed. The good thing about him is he hits the open rec right away. If someone is open they will get the ball right away. He will sometimes try and force passes into tight spots and that usualy gets him in trouble.

He would be worth a 3rd or 4th as a 3 year project. I would really like to see how he develops.
      "They say he fast, Will McGahee fast."

Comment

Working...
      X