PDA

View Full Version : Who should Coach????

BuffFan4
11-21-2003, 11:06 AM
I think everyone pretty much agrees that Williams and Gilbride need to go! However, my biggest fear is that TD will give the job to LeBeau!!!!!! That would be disaster.

I have heard a lot about Coughlin. Pretty much everyone involved in his stint with the Jags says moral in his lockerroom sucks because he leads by fear!!! That doesn't work either.:confused:

saviorbledsoe
11-21-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BuffFan4
I think everyone pretty much agrees that Williams and Gilbride need to go! However, my biggest fear is that TD will give the job to LeBeau!!!!!! That would be disaster.

I have heard a lot about Coughlin. Pretty much everyone involved in his stint with the Jags says moral in his lockerroom sucks because he leads by fear!!! That doesn't work either.:confused:

I dont think Lebeau as our next coach would be a disaster. He is a defensive genious.

Whats the mattrer with Coughlin coaching with fear? Look at Parcells. Id give anything for him to be the Bills coach right now.

BuffFan4
11-21-2003, 11:29 AM
Can Coughlin make it work like Parcells does? I don't think he showed much in Jax.

saviorbledsoe
11-21-2003, 11:38 AM
I would love to see Cowher as our next coach but considering that TD is our pres and general manager there is a better chance of Wys saing he loves Bledsoe than that happening.

BuffFan4
11-21-2003, 11:42 AM
Now your on to something. Cowher is the best coach in the game (other than the Tuna). Unfortunately, your are absolutely right about TD. :attn:

IHateTheDullphins
11-21-2003, 01:27 PM
I think that you should get a Catscan BuffFan4.

Cowher. Best coach in the game? Delusional. :chuckle: Where do you come up with this crap?

You don't think Coughlin showed much in Jax? Man, get out from under those powerlines, soon!:cynic:

TedMock
11-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Coughlin took an expansion team from 4-12 in year one to 9-7 and the AFC championship in year 2, followed by a couple of 11-5 seasons and then 14-2. He then went below .500 for 3 years and was fired. This is definitely the tale of two coaches. Maybe he is just like Parcell's who can turn it around for a few years but can also wear out his welcome.

Mr. Miyagi
11-21-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
I would love to see Cowher as our next coach but considering that TD is our pres and general manager there is a better chance of Wys saing he loves Bledsoe than that happening.
Cowher was the reason that TD left Pittsburgh. They can't stand each other.

Dozerdog
11-21-2003, 02:07 PM
LeBeau is the perfect in-season candidate. I'm not sold on him for the long term though.

If we have a wider choice for or next HC- let's get the best candidate out there

Two4trippn
11-23-2003, 11:08 AM
Bill Cowher is the personality the fans and media want here. His disputes were not as much with TD as the ownership in Pittsburgh. The problem is Cowher is a horrendous offensive minded coach and he's proved an inability to get along with OC, which would be nice since he could be the one to remove KG again!

saviorbledsoe
11-23-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Cowher was the reason that TD left Pittsburgh. They can't stand each other.

I know thats why I said it would never happen. Although I think he is the perfect coach for our situation.

Discipline and a stron will to run the ball (except for this year)

saviorbledsoe
11-23-2003, 11:13 AM
I wonder if Tampa Bay would lose the rest of their games if Gruden would be available?????????????? That would be a great chance for us to get a great coach.