X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffFan4
    • Nov 2003

Who should Coach????

I think everyone pretty much agrees that Williams and Gilbride need to go! However, my biggest fear is that TD will give the job to LeBeau!!!!!! That would be disaster.

I have heard a lot about Coughlin. Pretty much everyone involved in his stint with the Jags says moral in his lockerroom sucks because he leads by fear!!! That doesn't work either.
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Re: Who should Coach????

Originally posted by BuffFan4
    I think everyone pretty much agrees that Williams and Gilbride need to go! However, my biggest fear is that TD will give the job to LeBeau!!!!!! That would be disaster.

I have heard a lot about Coughlin. Pretty much everyone involved in his stint with the Jags says moral in his lockerroom sucks because he leads by fear!!! That doesn't work either.
    I dont think Lebeau as our next coach would be a disaster. He is a defensive genious.

Whats the mattrer with Coughlin coaching with fear? Look at Parcells. Id give anything for him to be the Bills coach right now.

Comment

• BuffFan4
      • Nov 2003

Can Coughlin make it work like Parcells does? I don't think he showed much in Jax.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

I would love to see Cowher as our next coach but considering that TD is our pres and general manager there is a better chance of Wys saing he loves Bledsoe than that happening.

Comment

• BuffFan4
          • Nov 2003

Now your on to something. Cowher is the best coach in the game (other than the Tuna). Unfortunately, your are absolutely right about TD.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
            New and Improved!!
            • Aug 2003

I think that you should get a Catscan BuffFan4.

Cowher. Best coach in the game? Delusional. Where do you come up with this crap?

You don't think Coughlin showed much in Jax? Man, get out from under those powerlines, soon!
            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• TedMock
              • Jul 2002

Coughlin took an expansion team from 4-12 in year one to 9-7 and the AFC championship in year 2, followed by a couple of 11-5 seasons and then 14-2. He then went below .500 for 3 years and was fired. This is definitely the tale of two coaches. Maybe he is just like Parcell's who can turn it around for a few years but can also wear out his welcome.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                I would love to see Cowher as our next coach but considering that TD is our pres and general manager there is a better chance of Wys saing he loves Bledsoe than that happening.
                Cowher was the reason that TD left Pittsburgh. They can't stand each other.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

LeBeau is the perfect in-season candidate. I'm not sold on him for the long term though.

If we have a wider choice for or next HC- let's get the best candidate out there

Comment

• Two4trippn
                    • Oct 2003

Bill Cowher is the personality the fans and media want here. His disputes were not as much with TD as the ownership in Pittsburgh. The problem is Cowher is a horrendous offensive minded coach and he's proved an inability to get along with OC, which would be nice since he could be the one to remove KG again!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Cowher was the reason that TD left Pittsburgh. They can't stand each other.
                      I know thats why I said it would never happen. Although I think he is the perfect coach for our situation.

Discipline and a stron will to run the ball (except for this year)

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jul 2003

I wonder if Tampa Bay would lose the rest of their games if Gruden would be available?????????????? That would be a great chance for us to get a great coach.

Comment

Working...
                        X