PDA

View Full Version : Our Beloved Buffalo Bills or.....

Dman
11-21-2003, 01:04 PM
Seeing how next week would be too late to post this observation I decided to post it now. Just in case I'm right I can tell you all that I told you so...like that will ever happen.
So here goes.....

The reason that no moves coaching and or player wise has been done to this point is simply a matter of Mathematics. As dumb and outrageous as this sounds it is nevertheless true. We are still in 'the Hunt'. That being said...is 7 the magical number?
If we do lose this weekend and post our 7th loss will they make a move? Maybe ....

But let's remember that this is Buffalo and this is Our Bills....they can truely torture us fans here.

It isn't beyond the realm of possibilities although unlikely, that the team that disappeared the third week of the season shows up again and buries the Colts. Face it, Peyton Manning is quite capable of having a DB day himself.
Then we go in to NYC, actually NJ, and beat the Giants....we're back to .500 again and the torture continues for 2 more weeks.
Then the wheels fall off again....

That would be just like them to do that...wouldn't it?

:feedback:

caveboy
11-21-2003, 01:06 PM
What's up Dman. Long time. Yes, our boys will torture us for another week. Drew and the O will wake up, giving comfort to KG and GW that nothing is wrong and their play calling is just fine.