PDA

View Full Version : a little questions....

kirikong
11-22-2003, 03:58 PM
ok sorry for the stupid question!!

yesterday i have talk with a another Bills fans from italy, and this guy talk about a trade Bledsoe with Arizona for a 1st ruond pick in nfl draft 2004....

is a real possibility or is a joke??

i think our problems are on OL and not on QB position.......

and another "nightmare news" from my friend is the possibility to move the franchise in Toronto.......

i hope is a joke...

but if is real we change te name and logo?

SABURZFAN
11-22-2003, 05:12 PM
there's no doubt that arizona can fit him under their cap but i seriously doubt that they would do it.besides,i don't think the CARDS would part with their 1st rounder.arizona fans have loudly criticized ownership to field a team for them too.arizona has a good OL.they would be able to provide better protection for bledsoe if he were to be traded to the desert.

The_Philster
11-22-2003, 05:17 PM
It's highly unlikely the Bills would move to Toronto, IMO. If we can't get luxury box leases re-signed (they are up after this season), the Bills could uproot and move...but it would be more likely that they move to L.A. The colors and name would likely change with the move.
The positive news I have, thanks to a friend in the Bills front office, is that 60% of the luxury boxes are re-upped already.

Billsouth
11-22-2003, 06:59 PM
philster r the jills in ur signature married?

they r beautiful

OpIv37
11-22-2003, 07:51 PM
Trading Bledsoe would be an absolute nightmare unless we found someone to replace him first- AVP is not an NFL caliber starter.

I agree that the offense's problems transcend Bledsoe, but I don't think anyone would give up a #1 for him with the numbers he has this year.

The_Philster
11-22-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth
philster r the jills in ur signature married?

they r beautiful

Nope.....although I'd be willing to become a Morman for these girls :cp:

AG75
11-23-2003, 10:24 AM
Can you guys imagine Buffalo without the Bills? Seriously, the thought is too heartbreaking to even comprehend. I get so nervous when the topic even comes up :( Why oh why does our owner have to be so old??????? :sadwalk:

I hope Golisano is planning on buying them, or some people here passed on buying the Sabres to buy the Bills instead.

saviorbledsoe
11-23-2003, 10:37 AM
Why cant there be an arrangement for the community of Buffalo and surrounding areas to buy the team after Ralph passes on? It pretty much assures that the team will always remain in Buffalo (like Green Bay has) It would also be a great revenue for the city.

The_Philster
11-24-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Why cant there be an arrangement for the community of Buffalo and surrounding areas to buy the team after Ralph passes on? It pretty much assures that the team will always remain in Buffalo (like Green Bay has) It would also be a great revenue for the city.

Because it's in the NFL by-laws that the team has to have one majority owner. The only resaon Green Bay is allowed is because their current situation was in place long before that by-law was put in place.

kirikong
11-24-2003, 10:25 AM
If I have to be sincere, in 1990 when I began to follow the NFL, the before game that I saw was a Bills game ......

It had charmed me that they played to the cold one, in an uncovered stadium and with many fans.

If the Bills leave Buffalo I do not be a fan them because will be not for me what were, hope to succeed to come to the Raplh Wilson the next season for RS game. ....... I'm a Bills fans, I am a fan for the Sabres and would please that stayed all and two to Buffalo! !!!!

E-Klips
11-24-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
It's highly unlikely the Bills would move to Toronto, IMO. If we can't get luxury box leases re-signed (they are up after this season), the Bills could uproot and move...but it would be more likely that they move to L.A. The colors and name would likely change with the move.
The positive news I have, thanks to a friend in the Bills front office, is that 60% of the luxury boxes are re-upped already.

If the Bills were able to pull off a trade with Arizona for their first round pick-don't bet on it-then we'd have 2 first rounders to use. One could be used on a QB like Eli Manning or Ben Roethlisberger and the other could be used on the best pass rusher available like Will Smith of OSU.