PDA

View Full Version : Ranking the Starting QB's

BlackJohn
10-02-2002, 06:52 PM
Check this out

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/Features/NFL+Features/2002/RankingQBs1713.htm

I thought this might be interesting. PFW must've been smoking some seious **** because they got Rich Gannon and McNair at 4 and 5 and drew at no. 8 and where did warner go? What do you guys think?

:chat:

The_Philster
10-02-2002, 07:04 PM
Warner wasn't rated due to his injury....on the bottom of the page....I don't think they knew what they were talking about on some of the ranks in this listing.

Novacane
10-02-2002, 07:40 PM
Brunell ahead of Bledsoe? Not!

Mcnair is average IMO. These guys don't know squat! I would not put Farve at #1 either.

Bufftp
10-02-2002, 07:41 PM
PFW is a little behind the times.

The_Philster
10-02-2002, 07:46 PM
Favre is definitely still close to the top along with Manning, McNabb, and Bledsoe

Mad Bomber
10-02-2002, 07:49 PM
#8 - behind Brunell????

What QB has had more of an impact on his team than Drew?

Novacane
10-02-2002, 08:00 PM
Oh yea Phil. I agree Farve is still one of the best but if I was starting a team he would not be my first choice. I'd take Mcnabb.

WCoastFin
10-02-2002, 08:23 PM
I agree this list is a bunch of crap.....I would take Fiedler over Brady and Bledsoe any day....not to mention some other QBs on that list.

ArcticWildMan
10-02-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
I would take Fiedler over Brady and Bledsoe any day....

Just when I have hopes for you, you post this!! :eek:

I want some of what you are drinking!!! :drunks:

Cntrygal
10-02-2002, 08:48 PM
:shakeno:

well.... he's still in the conversion process awm.. we have to expect these setbacks. :D

gordong
10-02-2002, 08:53 PM
"I agree this list is a bunch of crap.....I would take Fiedler over Brady and Bledsoe any day....not to mention some other QBs on that list"

As a Bills fan I'm glad you have fielder too! who said Bills fan and Miami fans cant agree :clap:

ArcticWildMan
10-02-2002, 09:46 PM
OK, one more time Wcoast...repeat after me ....I love Drew!!! I love Drew!! Drew is the man!! Drew is the man!!! :D

lordofgun
10-02-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by gordong
"I agree this list is a bunch of crap.....I would take Fiedler over Brady and Bledsoe any day....not to mention some other QBs on that list"

As a Bills fan I'm glad you have fielder too! who said Bills fan and Miami fans cant agree :clap:

:lol: Welcome to the boards, gordong!

lordofgun
10-02-2002, 11:38 PM
BTW, PFW is just getting worse and worse. :shakeno:

WCoastFin
10-03-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by gordong

well Im gald we have him also...at least when we play the bills ...since he knows how to beat them.:dink:

WCoastFin
10-03-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
OK, one more time Wcoast...repeat after me ....I love Drew!!! I love Drew!! Drew is the man!! Drew is the man!!! :D

Is that how they convinced you that Drew is a good QB..HAHAHA! sorry bro, it aint working for me....but since it worked for you ....repeat after me.....Bledsoe Sucks! Bledsoe Sucks! Bledsoe Sucks!

WCoastFin
10-03-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
BTW, PFW is just getting worse and worse. :shakeno:

I agree....hey,.... I AGREE!:huh:

Dazydog
10-03-2002, 02:57 PM
Unbelieveable. I have both Garcia and Brunell on my fastasy team and I am 0-4. I am not sure who is worse. This list was crap.

On the other hand. If the list is a portent of things to come. Maybe I will scrape by a win sometime soon.

Dazydog :scratch:

Judge
10-03-2002, 04:15 PM
It's a stupid list.

What about the "imagine Bledsoe in Spurrier's offense" garbage? Washington doesn't have the weapons the Bills do, quite frankly.

Brunell's not too bad, though- he's playing well on a crappy team.

Drewpac
10-03-2002, 04:41 PM
I think the list is fair. It's also based on past performance and Drew hasn't done much the last couple of years. I bet he would be rated in the bottom half of the "teens" at the start of the year.

gordong
10-03-2002, 07:53 PM

Is that how they convinced you that Drew is a good QB..HAHAHA! sorry bro, it aint working for me....but since it worked for you ....repeat after me.....Bledsoe Sucks! Bledsoe Sucks! Bledsoe Sucks!

Yep he sure does suck....Right to the top offensive player of the month. :nana:

gordong
10-03-2002, 08:01 PM

well Im gald we have him also...at least when we play the bills ...since he knows how to beat them.:dink:

Oh boy lets see he has beaten Doug Flutie, Rob "china doll" Johnson, and Alex VanPelt. All HOF's for sure. :punch:

How many int did EARS throw last week? Where you glad to have him then too? I know I was :lolcry:

The_Philster
10-03-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
Oh yea Phil. I agree Farve is still one of the best but if I was starting a team he would not be my first choice. I'd take Mcnabb.

Yeah....but if you had your choice of backups with no worry about the salary cap.....Favre would be great for a couple of years. ;)