PDA

View Full Version : Sweeett

lunatic_bills_fan
11-23-2003, 03:10 PM
We have officially dropped into last place in AFCE. And for you that dont know the difference, Drew Bledsoe does absolutely NOTHING that any QB and most back-ups in this league couldnt do. Greg Williams IS NOT I repeat IS NOT the biffest problem on this team. Drew Dreadsoe is a CHUMP, pure and simple. What fabulous numbers he put up again today.

saviorbledsoe
11-23-2003, 03:16 PM
edited by mods

fushetti
11-23-2003, 03:18 PM
shutup lunatic. Bledsoe did nothing wrong today

Alluro
11-23-2003, 03:18 PM
Bledsoe is the worst starting qb in the nfl

SABURZFAN
11-23-2003, 03:21 PM
:shakeno:

it wasn't ALL bledsoe.it was a combination of things INCLUDING bledsoe.

The_Philster
11-24-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
:shakeno:

it wasn't ALL bledsoe.it was a combination of things INCLUDING bledsoe.

Anyone who doesn't realize that either didn't watch the game, has a personal grudge against Drew, or just simply has no clue about football.

shelby
11-24-2003, 05:08 AM
We all had such high hopes during the preseason. It's depressing to watch this team lose every week. We have talent, but the system isn't fitting the players. Penalties, sacks, turnovers....:wail:

i am pleased that we played three good quarters vs. the Colts, and that we FINALLY broke the scoring slump.

However, Monday morning after a Bills loss sucks copiously.

Marino13Phins
11-24-2003, 06:38 AM
A lot of people are play sloppy football, and it has dropped you guys into last in the AFCE

helmetguy
11-24-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Williams34Phins
A lot of people are play sloppy football, and it has dropped you guys into last in the AFCE

It was only a matter of time, too. And to think our "esteemed" HC vowed to instill discipline on this team when he took the helm!

The_Philster
11-24-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
It was only a matter of time, too. And to think our "esteemed" HC vowed to instill discipline on this team when he took the helm!

I still say he's a woman. :cynic:
He made all those promises and didn't deliver on them. All talk, no action. Gretchen Williams.
Hey...it would explain the boobs. :idunno: