PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls....

Historian
11-23-2003, 03:41 PM
1. Brian Moorman. Even if he did bobble the snap on the field goal.
2. Travis Henry. Ran hard
3. Linebackers. Seemed to be all over the field. D wasn't all that bad until the 4th qtr.

SABURZFAN
11-23-2003, 05:29 PM
i think everybody ought to get one.that'll be the closest this team gets to getting a set.

Romes
11-23-2003, 05:34 PM
McGee forced a fumble and had some good coverage.

caveboy
11-23-2003, 05:37 PM
Game ball to special teams. Coverage was solid, and returns were ok. Time to sit Brown and keep Clements in. If I hear one more time: "here's Brown – he has tremendous speed," I'll go nutz.

Goats:

1) Jennings and penalties.

2) Moore's dropped passes. Although Drew put some awfully difficult passes out there today for WR's to catch, can't say it's all their fault. If your receivers have to be fully extended and diving for a ball every catch, that's a problem.

DraftBoy
11-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Balls:
McGee
LB's
Henry
OL
Coaching

Goats:
DL
Bledsoe (bad throws)

The_Philster
11-24-2003, 03:03 AM
Goat to the defensive coaching
They had Antoine in soft coverage all day long and it only got worse with that stupid Prevent at the end of the game.

Billsbabee
11-24-2003, 09:08 AM
Moorman
Henry
McGee
Fletcher

helmetguy
11-24-2003, 09:26 AM
Game Balls:
Moorman-Great punting, good heads up on dropped punt snap
Henry-ran hard(when called upon) played hurt
Jennings-played hard/stayed although hurt

Goats:
WRs-too many drops
KG-3 for 13 on third down conversions
GW/JG-Defense played "not to lose" in 4th qtr with game still in doubt.

E-Klips
11-24-2003, 09:36 AM
The defense needs to be called out for that 4th quarter. They were terrible. The 'tackling' on James' TD run was sickening. The coverage was entirely too soft and nobody was anywhere near the WRs when they did catch the ball (except for Clements one time; Manning just threw a perfect pass). And again the pass rush was MIA.

E-Klips
11-24-2003, 09:38 AM
Now, for the good stuff:

Travis ran very hard! A warrior.

The offensive line gets 1/2 a ball. They still have real problems in pass protection (I don't know if it's the scheme or the players, but it is bad).

Special teams coverage units. Very solid. Made the Colts work for what they got.

Moorman did have some nice punts and that big run for the first down; give him one too. Just hang onto the ball better next time.