PDA

View Full Version : did the refs cost us another one?

OpIv37
11-23-2003, 06:58 PM
That personal foul call on the punt return was complete BS- #50 for Buffalo was pushed and never even touched the Colts player.

Also that facemask call cost us the fumble recovery. This one may have been the right call- the replay didn't clearly show if his hand actually grabbed the facemask.

The result of this drive was 3 points for the Colts: the difference in the game.

Also I saw numerous plays that looked like holding by the Colts O-line, at least two of which I would consider blatant. Did anyone else notice this, or am I just paranoid?

saviorbledsoe
11-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Dont forget the Fumble that the Colts lineman picked up and got about 15 yards more out of that wasnt a fumle even after they reviewed it ........and the bad spot that gave them a first down .....both of which happened on the Colts first TD drive.

ANDTHEY PLAY THE COMMERCIAL FOR THE MUSIC CITY MIRACLE AND I DONT CARE HOW BLIND YOU MAY BE THAT DAMN PASS WAS FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER LET GO OF THAT......THE BIGGEST TRAVISTY IN BILLS HISTORY!

caveboy
11-23-2003, 08:12 PM
They were lousy calls for sure. But they didn't cost us the game IMO. Dave Morre's drops along with the rest of WR drops cost us the game.

OpIv37
11-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

ANDTHEY PLAY THE COMMERCIAL FOR THE MUSIC CITY MIRACLE AND I DONT CARE HOW BLIND YOU MAY BE THAT DAMN PASS WAS FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER LET GO OF THAT......THE BIGGEST TRAVISTY IN BILLS HISTORY!

I saw that commercial on the NFL network yesterday- it still makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

OpIv37
11-23-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by caveboy
They were lousy calls for sure. But they didn't cost us the game IMO. Dave Morre's drops along with the rest of WR drops cost us the game.

Yeah Moore has no excuses for his performance today- two drops, one was definitely a first and the other was most likely a first (he was about two yards from the marker but if he fell forward it would have been a first).

TigerJ
11-23-2003, 10:37 PM
There were bad calls and questionable calls, but Buffalo was in a position to win in the fourth quarter and it was their own play at that point that didn't hold the lead.

justasportsfan
11-23-2003, 11:22 PM
the O cost us the game. Drew couldn't do squat as always.

BillsFever
11-23-2003, 11:25 PM
Chalk up another loss for Drew and the offense. He isn't a leader and that's what our offense needs.