Terrell Owens do the positives out weigh the negatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Terrell Owens do the positives out weigh the negatives?

I know we need defensive ends for next year but i think with the defense we have now they are good enough to win games if our offense could move the ball more.

Thats why i think a player like Terrell Owens could be just as much help for our defense as our offense. We could put Reed back in the slot where he was really affective in his rookie year. Then you would have Moulds and Owens on the outsides and maybe even Kellen Winslow Jr. at tight end. With that offense the defense wouldnt have to play as much and be alot more fresh in the fourth Quarter.

A player like Owens could be a distraction if we start losing. But i think this team needs somebody to start yelling at them it could really wake them up. He backs up his words with his play too.
    This team needs an identity on offense and T.O would be it.
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Can't argue with the way TO plays, but he is a bit of a Douche Bag.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

"bit of a Douche Bag" where ya been? jr. high school? TO=intensity at a high price tag but if he and Moulds are pals but you'd have to have a coach who could deal with player distractions

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• cablesabres68
        • Nov 2003

I agree totally man good call

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by juice
          "bit of a Douche Bag" where ya been? jr. high school? TO=intensity at a high price tag but if he and Moulds are pals but you'd have to have a coach who could deal with player distractions
          Look at that, I mention Douche Bag, and look who pops up! Hey ther Juicy, how the heck are ya?
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Throne Logic
            Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
            • Aug 2002

Too much money for too much of a head-case. Buffalo's not a big enough town to support his ego.

Besides, the money spent on him could get us a couple solid O-linemen or maybe even a great DE, if one is available.
            Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
              Look at that, I mention Douche Bag, and look who pops up! Hey ther Juicy, how the heck are ya?
              Watch your mouth TheDumbPhins I'd hate to wash your mouth out with soap. An Ego could be what this "O" needs, Reed at slot reciever and a gamebreaker opposite Moulds is what produced last season, Reed nor Shaw are anything like a gamebreaker. I'm just fine partener

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                New and Improved!!
                • Aug 2003

Comment

• cablesabres68
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                  Too much money for too much of a head-case. Buffalo's not a big enough town to support his ego.

Besides, the money spent on him could get us a couple solid O-linemen or maybe even a great DE, if one is available.
                  That's what we said last year around this time when we got rid of price (oh we can get a couple of good defenders for the price that we would pay P. Price) Look where that got us, 5-11 on a season that everyone had predicted us to go deep in the playoffs.

What i don't understand is that if we are 2.5 under the cap why would we have signed milloy and not keep Price instead. They would have been makin the same amount of money this year Milloy has done nothing for us and now our offense sux.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                    New and Improved!!
                    • Aug 2003

MaGahee, Milloy, Sam Adams, Spikes, Posey. How many of those guys would we have if we kept Price? Oh and did you notice that we have a top 5 Defense this year?

Price did not want to be here. He said it. He was never going to be our Number 1 receiver, and that's what he wanted.

And I guess it's all because we didn't keep Price now that we suck, right?

Hindsight's 20/20 as usual. We're not getting Owens. Accept it.

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

I'd take a bargain basement Keyshawn, at least he's played in the cold. That way you can afford to release him if he's too much of a distraction.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                        New and Improved!!
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by juice
                        I'd take a bargain basement Keyshawn, at least he's played in the cold. That way you can afford to release him if he's too much of a distraction.

You would take someone like him.

Maybe we could get Sapp too eh?

Comment

Working...
                        X