• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SMM
    Fordham Moderator
    • May 2003

NY Daily News

Buffalo is famous for two delicacies. One is roast beef on weck, which is overcooked mystery meat served on what appears to be a soft pretzel left over from the Sabres' last appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals in 1999. The other is Buffalo wings, which consist of completely meatless chicken bones (this might be what goes into the roast beef on weck) that are coated in batter, fried and bathed in spices so hot you need to run outside and stick your head in a snowbank. Buffalo provides many of these year-round as a public service.
    Forgive me, Buffalo. I solemnly vow that the next time I am forced to travel there on assignment, I will happily spend as much time and money as possible in your vibrant downtown.
    As soon as you build one.

Her email is
    sross@edit.nydailynews.com

BUT she has it shut off right now....good thing I am a patient man.
    Thank you and Go Fordham!!
  • E-Klips
    You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
    • Oct 2003

She's obviously one of those people who writes really antagonistic crap just to make a rep for themselves. Let's do her a favor and not make her famous.

Speaking of 'vibrant', nice photo of her.
    CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

I sent her a beautiful letter :) Subject: "Your Article Was Wonderful"

Text: "Next time you insult ..... I mean visit Buffalo you should invest money in their downtown by buying a bag for that head and then walk the streets you ugly whore. And, even though the picture of you is cut off slightly above your sagging breasts I can safely say that we all know the reason you only talk about food in your Buffalo review. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO comes to mind :) Have a winner there fattie"

That should teach her. I am not even from Buffalo but that pissed me off!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

Bummer .....it was sent back.....I will keep trying till she gets it!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

LMAO!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Emailing her won't get anywhere. Send an email to the newspaper's heads or her superior voicers@edit.nydailynews.com . She trashed an "AMERICAN" City for it's shotcommings. It's uncalled for just because of sports. Trashing the city is like trashing those who live there and trying to make things work. Hell, that's a slap on the city officials face who basicallly are part of the American government.

Some of the soldiers that fought and died for this country live there.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              Emailing her won't get anywhere. Send an email to the newspaper's heads or her superior voicers@edit.nydailynews.com . She trashed an "AMERICAN" City for it's shotcommings. It's uncalled for just because of sports. Trashing the city is like trashing those who live there and trying to make things work. Hell, that's a slap on the city officials face who basicallly are part of the American government.

Some of the soldiers that fought and died for this country live there.
              I see your point and it makes sense but I thought Id slap her right back....fire with fire.......if she wants a war of words I will battle rap slap he back into the hole she came from and I bet there are a few more posters on this board who could also do so.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                New and Improved!!
                • Aug 2003

Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                  New and Improved!!
                  • Aug 2003

She looks like she's on a massive chicken wing diet. Probably dips them in Mayo, sour cream, and Butter too. Fat disgusting pig.
                  Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• E-Klips
                    You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                    I sent her a beautiful letter :) Subject: "Your Article Was Wonderful"

Text: "Next time you insult ..... I mean visit Buffalo you should invest money in their downtown by buying a bag for that head and then walk the streets you ugly whore. And, even though the picture of you is cut off slightly above your sagging breasts I can safely say that we all know the reason you only talk about food in your Buffalo review. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO comes to mind :) Have a winner there fattie"

That should teach her. I am not even from Buffalo but that pissed me off!

Now tell her how you REALLY feel.
                    CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jul 2003

I think that when the cheesehog's email is back up we should also send her a link to this thread :)

Comment

• Billsouth
                        • Jul 2002

i just found out that she is related to gilbride
                        "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Jeff1220
                          H to the 12:20
                          • Jul 2002

Since when are Buffalo Wings battered?

Comment

• Throne Logic
                            Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

I see your point and it makes sense but I thought Id slap her right back....fire with fire.......if she wants a war of words I will battle rap slap he back into the hole she came from and I bet there are a few more posters on this board who could also do so.
                            Although I understand your anger, responding with an email like this is the literary equivalent to leaving a burning paper bag filled with dog crap on her door step. She will only laugh at the immaturity of it and use it as backup support to her article.

You see, her article, although moralistically wrong in many ways, is well thought out. She took time out of her egotistical lifestyle to construct many colorful insults directed at one of America's blue collar cities. Clearly she was upset that she was wrenched away from her Manhattan apartment and high-nosed social crowd. Instead of delivering a focused and objective article regarding the event that she was sent to cover, she decided to use the opportunity to describe her hellish experience while visiting a true American community. I mean, look, she was forced to suffer through a bit of real life where the food staples are wings and Beef on Weck instead of caviar and $75 Fillet Mignon.

Please don't offer her any fuel for her fire. She is not worthy of the response. Just let it go. For people like her, the best punishment is to take away what she craves the most - attention.
                            Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

I find this entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X