PDA

View Full Version : Only 9 more months until the start of next season!

Halbert
11-24-2003, 11:49 AM
Somebody should put up one of those counters that tick of the seconds until the season opener.

sigh.

We do have a ton of talent to build off of. I just hope we have a coaching staff that can use it.

ArcticWildMan
11-24-2003, 11:50 AM
What's the official start date for next season?

XNOUGHT
11-24-2003, 12:33 PM
You guys are already getting ready for next season....

:couch:

IHateTheDullphins
11-24-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by XNOUGHT
You guys are already getting ready for next season....

:couch: What SHOULD we be getting ready for?:dink:

Throne Logic
11-24-2003, 12:48 PM
Hey, at least we suck with consistency.

E-Klips
11-24-2003, 01:48 PM
What else is there to get ready for indeed! We're nowhere close to being in a playoff race. What are we, the 15th place team now? Okay, maybe not 15th, but not in the top 10, I'll bet. As far as this year is concerned, we're done. Let's hope they keep our injured guys healthy and take a look at the players who haven't seen much PT. That way, they can be evaluated better for next season.

ryven
11-24-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by E-Klips
What else is there to get ready for indeed! We're nowhere close to being in a playoff race. What are we, the 15th place team now? Okay, maybe not 15th, but not in the top 10, I'll bet. As far as this year is concerned, we're done. Let's hope they keep our injured guys healthy and take a look at the players who haven't seen much PT. That way, they can be evaluated better for next season.

agreed let the injured heal let some of the rookies play. that way next year when we get a coach that knows what he is doing we will be a threat.