PDA

View Full Version : Moorman for Bills MVP

Jeff1220
11-24-2003, 02:50 PM
The season is not yet over, yet it is.
At this point, I'd like to nominate Brian Moorman as the MVP of the Bills. Not only has his punting been outstanding (and often) this year, but, after that run yesterday on the botched punt, he seems to be the only Bills with the desire to win (w/maybe the exception of TH).

Moreman has done more for this team this season than any one player. Moorman for Bills MVP

:cry:

lordofgun
11-24-2003, 03:12 PM
He had an OK game. But he also botched a punt by dropping the snap. We were very lucky to get the first down.

He also dropped the ball while holding on the FG attempt. We could have sent it to OT if he hadn't dropped it.

The Spaz
11-24-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
He had an OK game. But he also botched a punt by dropping the snap. We were very lucky to get the first down.

He also dropped the ball while holding on the FG attempt. We could have sent it to OT if he hadn't dropped it.

Exactly. He did have a good game but don't forget about his negatives either.:hang:

justasportsfan
11-24-2003, 03:15 PM
My nominees are, Pat Williams, Moorman and Henry.

TedMock
11-24-2003, 03:26 PM
I've been telling my friends that Moorman's been our best player all year. I'm glad there are other's voting for him.

BillyT92679
11-24-2003, 06:24 PM
I like Moorman, but it is pretty depressing when a punter in the team's MVP.

Halbert
11-24-2003, 10:31 PM
I don't think it's an understatement to say that the season would be even worse if Moorman wasn't booming punts every game.

lordofgun
11-24-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
I don't think it's an understatement to say that the season would be even worse if Moorman wasn't booming punts every game.

We could have won yesterday if he didn't drop the hold on the FG attempt.