PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Bills Fan needs MB assistance!

WG
10-03-2002, 05:49 AM
BillsBabee has mentioned that she is being inundated by Raider fans on her Bills site!

Are we gonna allow this to happen? Of course they stay away from here! :D

So let's bring the fight to them. All you heavy hitters, I guess that'd be me too, :D, feel free to visit over there in reinforcement fashion!

http://www.mvptalk.com/cgi-bin/billstalk/bbs.cgi

I hate the Raiders!

GO BILLS!!!!

34-27 Bills as Rice gets turned into the San Francisco treat!

Creemoredrinker
10-03-2002, 07:07 AM
I think everyone knows how is feel about mixing the NFL species in this experiment from h*ll. We should NOT go there and they should NOT come here. Smack is great, but it is there site and this is ours. NO, I am NOT avocating a new Aparthied, but I find it adds very little to the discussion.

:earpoke:

Right, stickin' rotting dead fish fans (oh, phin rot, the expression means that you are a Miami Doldhin fan).:badboy:

Billsbabee
10-03-2002, 08:22 AM
:peck: I'm gonna get another link up to this board this morning. Dunno why they were afraid to come here after the first link. :lol: Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the Faider fun. :D

Creemore...I think you misunderstood? The board being invaded is a Bills board not a Raider board. And it's all in fun for most of us. But maybe I just misunderstood you? :confused:

It is interesting how they think they've won the SB already at 3-0. Can't wait for the Bills to drop them down to reality!

Creemoredrinker
10-03-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Billsbabee
:peck: I'm gonna get another link up to this board this morning. Dunno why they were afraid to come here after the first link. :lol: Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the Faider fun. :D

Creemore...I think you misunderstood? The board being invaded is a Bills board not a Raider board. And it's all in fun for most of us. But maybe I just misunderstood you? :confused:

It is interesting how they think they've won the SB already at 3-0. Can't wait for the Bills to drop them down to reality!

:peck:

I did misunderstand.

WG
10-03-2002, 10:12 AM
I went over and set a few of them straight. Especially the one who laid out what B-I-L-L-S meant. :D

THATHURMANATOR
10-03-2002, 10:25 AM
I went there and said a few things but that board is hard to understand!

WG
10-03-2002, 10:34 AM
It is "different", isn't it...

casdhf
10-03-2002, 10:38 AM
Wys is definding us?? Man, I really should get over there and help out now. :D

mchurchfie
10-03-2002, 12:47 PM
I'm on it Wys, got your back bro!! :up: Time to go to work Thurm!!

The_Philster
10-03-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
I went over and set a few of them straight. Especially the one who laid out what B-I-L-L-S meant. :D

Back in 1993, it stood for
Boy
I
Love
Lumping
Super Bowl Champs

because we beat the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys in the regular season. :D

4thAndLong
10-03-2002, 03:42 PM
Oakland is across the bay from San Fran for a reason...:rolleyes: