X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cablesabres68
    • Nov 2003

To everyone

don't know if this is alowed if it isn't just tell me but if u gys could just give me some feedback on the design for my new bills site it would be greatly apreciated.

thx
    Cablesabres68

Bills Network
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

only the frame came up?

Comment

• cablesabres68
      • Nov 2003

i know i just wanted to know what you guys thought of it

Comment

• gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Looks good to me, but what would I know
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Billsouth
          • Jul 2002

see, billszone is a great site. the other site....insider would never let u post anything that even resembles any competition. i think their paranoia is caused by male envy if u know what is mean.

while i wish u luck please respect this site because it has certainly respected you.

p.s. i have no association with this site. i am neither a moderator or otherwise connected.
          "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
            • Sep 2003

looks good so far cable

except for that annoying geocities popup. but hey, what can ya do :)

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Looks like you're off to a good start.

I hope you never get it finished because you will obviously crush the zone.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                Looks like you're off to a good start.

I hope you never get it finished because you will obviously crush the zone.

It does look pretty good so far, what kind of stuff are you going to be adding

@ log

Comment

• hurls
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Billsouth
                  see, billszone is a great site. the other site....insider would never let u post anything that even resembles any competition. i think their paranoia is caused by male envy if u know what is mean.

while i wish u luck please respect this site because it has certainly respected you.

p.s. i have no association with this site. i am neither a moderator or otherwise connected.
                  As far as the "other" site, there is no "male envy" stopping anything. What site, tho, wants to promote another's? Not many, unless they're in cahoots. So it's not an envy thing. i will say it looks like a good start, cable.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by slruh
                    What site, tho, wants to promote another's? Not many,
                    We do. That's why we ae different. We have decided, from day one, that we are all bills fans and anything that is Bills related is OK by us!

Anyone and everyone is allowed (and encouraged) to promote any other sites, Bills or otherwise. Even Brian H and his gang.

All we ask is that it's done openly and honestly, and not done via our PM system to 3 dozen people. (nobody likes junk mail)

That's why the entire BBI staff got up and walked out 2 years ago- A lot of it had to do with the "BBI good- all other Bills sites bad" mantra that is perpetuated to this day. We just couldn't buy it anymore.

But anyways- all Bills sites- including the BBI- are great for Bills football- regardless if Rick hates us or whatever. If he's still not over it- his loss I guess.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cablesabres68
                      don't know if this is alowed if it isn't just tell me but if u gys could just give me some feedback on the design for my new bills site it would be greatly apreciated.

thx
                      Cablesabres68

Bills Network
                      Nice work cable! What's it going to conain as far as content? Feel free to add links back here if you want- we have a fantastic history page with 44 years of Bills football on it. It's free for your use

Comment

• hurls
                        • Oct 2003

I didn't mean to start a problem, I'm new there(and newer here). But I have no problem with new sites. In a business sense tho, I wouldn't promote another site, on my own site. Just my opinion. But that's why I'm here( I never mentioned publicly another board), I like diversity, and want all fans' opinions. I really couldn't care less personally, I like all fan interaction, and like the fact I can update stuff, and see it in print, and think I helped out the fans.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by slruh
                          I didn't mean to start a problem, I'm new there(and newer here). But I have no problem with new sites. In a business sense tho, I wouldn't promote another site, on my own site. Just my opinion. But that's why I'm here( I never mentioned publicly another board), I like diversity, and want all fans' opinions. I really couldn't care less personally, I like all fan interaction, and like the fact I can update stuff, and see it in print, and think I helped out the fans.
                          Understandable..but keep in mind no one makes money off of these things. And showing support to other sites helps improve the quality of your site. When TBD has been down, a number of their posters have found a home away from home over here.
                          Last edited by The_Philster; 11-25-2003, 03:27 PM.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

What ever happened to Brian H?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                              What ever happened to Brian H?
                              He has a show on at 3 am on the NFL network.

Comment

Working...
                              X