• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • losman2evans
    • Aug 2002

Henry

Moving up on the charts

The 2003 NFL Postseason Player stat leaders on ESPN. Includes stat leaders in every category from passing and rushing to tackles and interceptions.
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

I didn't realize he was top-10 in the NFL in carries again ... not bad considering he's missed one game and the better part of another.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

If we had a OC that used him properly, he would probably be in the top 3 in the league.

Comment

• helmetguy
        Touch the helmet for luck
        • Sep 2002

And he has a better yards per carry than whatshisname from Miami! And trails him by only 66 yards. Hmmmm...interesting!
        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Henry is 12th in the NFL in rushing yards, while the Bills' O is 26th. That tells me that Henry is doing okay, but the other guys - Morris, Burns (even Gash) - should be getting the ball more than they do.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
            • Sep 2003

the one stat that jumps out at me on that page: NO LOST FUMBLES! what was it? 8 or 9 last year? way to turn it around and hold onto the pill T-Hen

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

His Future uncertain he had better gain over 1100 yds to keep his value up with the Bills or as trade bait. Its kind of unfair that Moulds can sit when he feels like he's not quite 100% but Henry has to show and prove behind a line that has quit, and with a broken fibula.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
              X