PDA

View Full Version : Rick Neuheisel

The Spaz
11-26-2003, 07:02 AM
There is no concrete eveidence he would want to come here but Jim Brinson is talking to some columnist on the radio and brought up some names and Neuheisel was one of them. I don't really now much about the guy except he does do a lot of things offensively scheme wise that is interesting. What do you guys think, would you mind giving him a shot?:crazed:

http://gohuskies.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/neuheisel_rick00.html

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wash/sports/m-footbl/99roster/s-neuheisel.jpg
Rick Neuheisel

justasportsfan
11-26-2003, 07:34 AM
Spurrier was a great college coach. An offensive genius? :idunno:

The Spaz
11-26-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Spurrier was a great college coach. An offensive genius? :idunno:

Very true but I don't think Neuheisel is as pass happy as Spurrier but who knows. It's just a name that was brought and I thought would be intriguing to fellow Bills fans.:beer:

Dozerdog
11-26-2003, 08:16 AM
I don't want a coach who let horrible judgement cost him a gravy job.

In the NCAA, there is a huge spotlight put on gambling- even more than the pro's. There will never be an NCAA basketball opening round in Vegas because the NCAA doesn't want any form of gambling associated with their sports.

Neuheisl was involved with an NCAA basketball pool- $25,000 an entry- real high rollers stuff. He publically admitted he was in it, and the NCAA and the school (I forget which one- Washington maybe?) canned his ass.

Bring him in and you might as well bring in Mark Price., Geoge Oleary- and just for kicks, Pete Rose

The Spaz
11-26-2003, 08:35 AM
Yes but George O'leary has put together one hell of a defesnse in Minnesota. The guy may have a gambling problem you are correct but if he can get that under control if it wasn't already. Other than the betting blemishes it appears he does seem to know his stuuff. I am not tooting his horn just pointing out the positives.:beer:

Voltron
11-26-2003, 08:37 AM
Last I saw that Vuanted Vikeings D has not been doing to well.

The Spaz
11-26-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
Last I saw that Vuanted Vikeings D has not been doing to well.

Well they sure create more To's than our does and they had to crucial picks that's went for td's to beat the Lions.:cell:

caveboy
11-26-2003, 08:51 AM
I don't think the players will respect anyone that looks like the son of Richie Cunnigham and Alfred E. Newman.

But that's just me.

TedMock
11-26-2003, 10:11 AM
Richie Cunningham and Alfred E. Newman.....hollywood's new power couple.

socalfan
11-26-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I don't want a coach who let horrible judgement cost him a gravy job.

In the NCAA, there is a huge spotlight put on gambling- even more than the pro's. There will never be an NCAA basketball opening round in Vegas because the NCAA doesn't want any form of gambling associated with their sports.

Neuheisl was involved with an NCAA basketball pool- $25,000 an entry- real high rollers stuff. He publically admitted he was in it, and the NCAA and the school (I forget which one- Washington maybe?) canned his ass.

Bring him in and you might as well bring in Mark Price., Geoge Oleary- and just for kicks, Pete Rose

I also thought that when he left Colorado he did so under a cloud. Didn't Colorado get smacked by the NCAA after he left. Kind of got off the boat just in time.

And now in the Pack 10 you still hear his name come up.

I think judgement is an issue.

I don't

TigerJ
11-26-2003, 06:16 PM
He has great college credentials. The fact that he has virtually no NFL experience is a negative. He played three games in the NFL and never coached. If he'd been a coordinator on the pro level, I'd be more open to him as coach. If I were TD, I might consider him if he would agree to hiring coordinators with experience. No way would I let him bring college people up to the pros

blackNproud
11-26-2003, 06:17 PM
nahhhhhh son ion thank dat durr finna be workin ya unnstannd?

ArcticWildMan
11-26-2003, 06:19 PM
:huh:

blackNproud
11-26-2003, 06:38 PM
yo cuzzzz u dont undastan me bruh? or is u racist vs. hood ****edited**** i dont appriciate yo p/m dat ya sent tah me bruh. im a knowledgable bills fan an i came hurr tah do mah thang ya unstand?

****Edited by ADMIN****

ArcticWildMan
11-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Knock off the racial slurs or you will be banned.

blackNproud
11-26-2003, 06:47 PM
wutchu mean racial slurs?