X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Lets keep Greg Williams

Extreme Scenerio it may be, It would take the offense equaling the defense in level of play. The Jets went on a run to win the AFC-EAST last year, if GW could get us in on that type of run you'd almost have to re-sign him to a contract. Like it or not. ACC

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Hell ***** no Gregg has to go and KG!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
      New and Improved!!
      • Aug 2003

Re: Lets keep Greg Williams

Originally posted by juice
      Extreme Scenerio it may be, It would take the offense equaling the defense in level of play. The Jets went on a run to win the AFC-EAST last year, if GW could get us in on that type of run you'd almost have to re-sign him to a contract. Like it or not. ACC
      Juice, you are too much man! keep GW Bwuhahahahah! what a comedian!
      Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Since I know there is now way in hell this scenario will ever come to pass, I have no problem saying we should extend GW if it happens

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Yee of little faith, Since this squad has no heart, and many of the players seem to have given up I'd say Snowball in hell at best, But bengals fans and Jets fans must just be dillusional, I dont see many of them jumping ship.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• clumping platelets

Only if Gilbride is gone could I even fathom it

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
              Turning this "O" around would give Gilbride offensive genius status, you couldn't get rid of him.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by juice
                Yee of little faith, Since this squad has no heart, and many of the players seem to have given up I'd say Snowball in hell at best, But bengals fans and Jets fans must just be dillusional, I dont see many of them jumping ship.
                Bengals have a winning record and are in first place in their division. The Jets are hot and unlike us, are playing well.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                  Seems to be that you were saying we should keep Williams just two games ago.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Can I buy the team for $25 bucks in this dream scenario?

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

This scenario is completely unreal. It will never happen. BUT if it did, I would have no problem keeping the present coaching staff because it would mean Gilbride has finally figured out how to adjust his scheme, and the offence has a chance to produce. The reason it won't happen is that Gilbride is married to his system. It's more important to him that he prove it's superior to any other scheme than winning is. The problem is that his scheme demands more mental quickness than any QB is likely to possess.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• helmetguy
                        Touch the helmet for luck
                        • Sep 2002

If this coaching staff can put together anything resmbling "success," let alone a run into the playoffs, you'd have to consider it an accident. These guys think it's still preseason; judging by they're complete lack of adjustments.
                        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                          These guys think it's still preseason; judging by they're complete lack of adjustments.
                          Honestly, I don't know if Williams is smart enough to know what halftime adjustments are.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

hey juice,what kind of "tobacco" are you smoking in ACC country?
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Williams and his staff have failed, and failed miserably. There is no way we should keep a failed regime.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X