PDA

View Full Version : I found the BEST replacement for Drew Bledsoe

Michael82
11-26-2003, 12:50 PM
Donovan McNabb

:D

I know it's not going to happen, but damn. :drool: I traded Bledsoe for McNabb straight up, on my Madden 2004. Man, the offense is soo good, it's scary! Even Pucillo is not screwing it up! I do the shotgun a lot and also a bunch of formations from the Eagles team. All you gotta do is roll back out there and have him scramble around and wait for Moulds or Reed to get open and then...boom! Touchdown Eric Moulds! :D It's also pretty surprising how many times I can run McNabb right up the middle for 10 yards or more. Anyways, after having some fun...I tried to do these things with Bledsoe and he got drilled everytime! I think the best thing for Buffalo to do is get someone like a Vick, McNabb or Culpepper who can scramble around or just take the ball and run with it. Our offense would be soo much better! :gobills:

IHateTheDullphins
11-26-2003, 01:05 PM
I wish we had Steve McNair.

The Natrix
11-26-2003, 01:05 PM
You should be banned for crap like this! Drew "Savior" Bledsoe is the greatest QB of all time. He has a rocket arm, looks like an upstanding citizen, and is a great dad. What else could you ask for in a QB? Mobility? Quick Decisions? Getting rid of the ball when the pressure is being brought? Ability to win against teams above .500? Ability to deliver in the clutch? Consistency in the accuracy of his short and mid range passes. Ability to see the entire field? Ability to elevate the offense at crucial times even when he doesn't have all-stars around him at every position on offense?

Give me a break Mike, Drew was sent from above to lead this team to four straight superbowls, and win them all!

The Natrix
11-26-2003, 01:10 PM
But in all seriousness, I think McNabb would be the best QB for the Bills. Imagine all the people who would buy seasons tickets from the Syracuse area? They would sell out in 2.2.

McNabb to Moulds :drool:

Michael82
11-26-2003, 01:37 PM
:lol:

Man, you are drooling with more sarcasm than helmetguy and he's the King of sarcasm. :snicker:

I totally agree with you about McNabb! Imagine how fast the tickets would sell? Hell, I bet we could hit 50,000 with him at the helm with the biggest amount of Bills fans from Syracuse that have ever came to the Ralph before. Plus, McNabb to Moulds..... :drool:

Michael82
11-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
I wish we had Steve McNair.

That's a good choice too! :up:

McNair to Moulds. :drool:

Jeff1220
11-26-2003, 03:09 PM
We can dream.

Dozerdog
11-26-2003, 03:15 PM
So we are boiled down to Madden football fantasies on the hard core forum? Sheeesh

:shakeno:

helmetguy
11-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
So we are boiled down to Madden football fantasies on the hard core forum? Sheeesh

:shakeno:

Maybe it's how GW and KG have been devising game plans? Makes about as much sense as any other excuse they've given, huh?

Bufftp
11-26-2003, 05:53 PM
mike you said you use the shotgun alot? remember we don't have a center to that can make that snap.

Michael82
11-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Bufftp
mike you said you use the shotgun alot? remember we don't have a center to that can make that snap.

well, then how come we aren't rotating the players around? Move teague to LT and Jennings to center.

Bufftp
11-26-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

well, then how come we aren't rotating the players around? Move teague to LT and Jennings to center.

uh I don't know 90213. I am not the coach. Of course if I was we'd be 0-11, and well on our way to the first pick in the draft. Oddly that might be better than our current course.

saviorbledsoe
11-26-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
You should be banned for crap like this! Drew "Savior" Bledsoe is the greatest QB of all time. He has a rocket arm, looks like an upstanding citizen, and is a great dad. What else could you ask for in a QB? Mobility? Quick Decisions? Getting rid of the ball when the pressure is being brought? Ability to win against teams above .500? Ability to deliver in the clutch? Consistency in the accuracy of his short and mid range passes. Ability to see the entire field? Ability to elevate the offense at crucial times even when he doesn't have all-stars around him at every position on offense?

Give me a break Mike, Drew was sent from above to lead this team to four straight superbowls, and win them all!

Lick my nuts

madness
11-26-2003, 09:38 PM
Hmm...Putting a mobile QB in the run and shoot? That would be absurd! Why put that type of QB in an offense that was designed specifically for that? Instead lets take a pure pocket passer stick him in there and make decisions on the fly with no idea where your safety valve is. KG is a *ucking moron and even Madden proves that theory. Trade Bledsoe for Farve straight up and I bet you our offense would be just as pathetic.

Dozerdog
11-26-2003, 09:41 PM
The run & shoot is only good for the video games now- a- days.

madness
11-26-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
The run & shoot is only good for the video games now- a- days.

That about sums it up.