X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Sam Aiken Placed On I.R

Orchard Park, NY - The Bills announced that the team has placed wide receiver Sam Aiken on the Injured Reserve list with a knee injury.

Aiken appeared in five games for the Bills this season and caught five passes for 49 yards.
    more

I just got the alert via my new Bills Direct program
    And it's on the front page as well.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Sam Aiken Placed On I.R

Originally posted by The_Philster
    Orchard Park, NY - The Bills announced that the team has placed wide receiver Sam Aiken on the Injured Reserve list with a knee injury.

Aiken appeared in five games for the Bills this season and caught five passes for 49 yards.
    more

I just got the alert via my new Bills Direct program
    And it's on the front page as well.
    www.billszone.com
    That's a cool program now I can compete with the Verizon Cell Phone users as the 1st to know...lol:)!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
      That's a cool program now I can compete with the Verizon Cell Phone users as the 1st to know...lol:)!
      The Bills sent me an email today to offer me the program...so of course I took it.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• blackNproud
        Junior Zoner
        • Nov 2003

ion thank we shoulda picked him tho i thank we shoulda picked justin gage ya feel meh cuzzz? dats what im sayin cuz dat ***** Edited*** dont fit what we be doin an he gah-bage

Edited by ADMIN

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Last warning. Next use of a racial slur earns you a red card and banishment.

Comment

Working...
          X