PDA

View Full Version : We will have two new qb in buffalo next year !!

Bmax
11-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Everybody's talking about getting rid of bledsoe .. but van pelt will not be back in buffalo next season.. so our best bet would be to fina d a good #2 and if bledsoe hits the skids he takes over next year .....

what about doug pederson or billy volek or chris redman ?

thoughts ?

Bmax....

Michael82
11-26-2003, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't mind bringing AJ Feeley or Mike McMahon into Buffalo to compete for the backup job.

Bmax
11-26-2003, 08:17 PM
i failed to mention that one will be a draft pick. Or could be a draft pick i believe the bills still have randy fasani and the kid from byu on the roster... one of them could be the thrid qb

thoughts ?

Bmax

ArcticWildMan
11-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Fasani will be interesting to watch in training camp. He might be a legit 2nd stringer next year.

Dozerdog
11-26-2003, 08:21 PM
AVP has what 4 int's on 4 passes or something like that? Time for a change

The Spaz
11-26-2003, 08:22 PM
Yeah sorry Alex "The Pill" Van Pelt it's time to go!:beer:

Bmax
11-26-2003, 08:30 PM
oops the cut the kid from byu .....fasani looks like the 4th qb in camp.....anthony wright is a ufa but he could end up being the man in baltimore but with boller all he could be is # 2... so he is a possibility......QB will want to come to buffalo if they think they will have a shot at playing behind bledsoe ..

another factor will be who the head coach is ....

david garrad from jacksonville is a decent backup anybody know his status ?

Dozerdog
11-26-2003, 08:34 PM
He won't be going anywhere- He is going to be the #2 behind Leftwitch

Brunell will be cut

TigerJ
11-26-2003, 11:13 PM
Fasani was thought to have some talent coming out of college (Stanford). He's got a gun for an arm and good mobility, some worries about susceptibility to injury. He's done nothing in the pros so far though.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ
Fasani was thought to have some talent coming out of college (Stanford). He's got a gun for an arm and good mobility, some worries about susceptibility to injury. He's done nothing in the pros so far though.
Sounds like Sporting News' comparison was accurate. When he entered the draft, they compared him to RJ.

Jan Reimers
11-27-2003, 06:51 AM
Why don't we draft a big time QB instead of picking through everyone else's garbage?

mybills
11-27-2003, 07:45 AM
Sounds good Jan! :up:

Why don't we find a good starter and make Drew the backup!! :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
11-27-2003, 08:46 AM
No thanks on Doug Pederson and Chris Redman.

Mike McMahon would be a good project, but I agree we should look from the draft too.

EM Bills Fan 80
11-27-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
No thanks on Doug Pederson and Chris Redman.

Mike McMahon would be a good project, but I agree we should look from the draft too.

co-sign!

I also wouldnt mind AJ Feeley. I don't think Volek is going anywhere, the Titans like him alot.