PDA

View Full Version : Black head coach prospects !!!

Bmax
11-26-2003, 09:23 PM
With the new nfl policy donahoe will have to bring in some minorty coaches as canidates for the head job...
TOP NAMES WE SHOULD CONSIDER

1.DENNIS GREEN-has the sucess and experience we are looking for ...good offensive coach -possible ego conflict with donahoe...

2. Lovie Smith-st louis rams def- coord-- he was also the d- coord for tampa bay....

3.romeo crennel-d- coord for ne pats 21 years coaching exp worked with giants on their two super bowl teams.

4. ron meeks -indy d- coord.....worked with tony dungy in tampa

5.art shell-no longer mentioned as canidate for any job but should be 56-41 as nfl coach 0-3 in playoffs including 51-3 whipping by Our bills ...maybe this is the reason ...great linemen who could be a great help to us ... i wonder why teams are nit considering him currently work for nfl .com

of course we should hire the best coach we can get but with the new policy these guys will at least get a look and some consideration ...thoughts ?

AND BY THE WAY I DIDN'T FORGET TED COTRELL I JUST DON'T THINK HE WILL BE CONSIDERED THIS TIME...

Bmax...

The Spaz
11-26-2003, 09:32 PM
Christ why the F* does race have to come up with everything. I can give 2 *****s if the guy is ****** purple if he can coach then hire the guy christ!

caveboy
11-26-2003, 10:58 PM
Only neg IMO on Green is that he had Culpepper and Moss and still underachieved with that team year in and year out. HAd a decent RB in Smith but never seemed to get them over the hump.

Monte Kippin I would take as possibly the only D-co-ordinator-to-coach candidate, but he's got the benefit of working with four pro-bowlers in Lynch, Rice, Brooks and Sapp. We don't have 1/2 that talent.

Art Schell I would actually love to see come in as O-line coach. This line needs a major dose of attitude.

As far as bringing in 1st time co-ordinator as coach, been there, done that. We need a coach that can win, period. As stated too, purple, red or green.

(Just not Dennis.)

;-)

ublinkwescore
11-27-2003, 12:12 PM
No way in hell does Art Shell ever take a team's head coaching reins again.

Jeff1220
11-27-2003, 03:02 PM
If TC ever gets a head coaching gig, at this point, I would be extremely surprised. They're talking about giving him the ax as DC in NY.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:24 PM
Only 2 from that list I would even consider are Green and Smith. Green won't come here because he wants GM duties too

SABURZFAN
11-28-2003, 05:49 AM
i felt that TC should have gotten the job instead of Gee Dubya.