PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe suffered concussion last Sunday

G. Host
11-27-2003, 02:24 PM
ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1672576)

Buffalo Bills quarterback Drew Bledsoe is experiencing headaches and nausea after sustaining a mild concussion, but is hopeful he will play against the New York Giants this weekend.

Bledsoe left in the middle of Wednesday's practice after feeling sick. The Bills initially blamed the problem on an upset stomach, with (lying) coach Gregg Williams saying, "There's a bug going around."

Bledsoe revealed the extent of the injury Thursday, saying he had headaches and some vision problems. "It seems to be getting back to normal and I anticipate playing in the game," he said.

Bledsoe said he was hurt when he was kneed in the back of the helmet at the end of a run in last weekend's 17-14 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.

SABURZFAN
11-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by G. Host
Bledsoe left in the middle of Wednesday's practice after feeling sick. The Bills initially blamed the problem on an upset stomach, with (lying) coach Gregg Williams saying, "There's a bug going around."

who else was sick for him to say that?

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 03:34 PM
I hope he sits. Bledsoe looks like he's been playing with a concussion for the last 1.5 years. I could just imagine what it will be like when he actually does have one. :eek:

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
I hope he sits. Bledsoe looks like he's been playing with a concussion for the last 1.5 years. I could just imagine what it will be like when he actually does have one. :eek:

Might be an improvement!

mybills
11-28-2003, 07:36 AM
:rofl:

saviorbledsoe
11-28-2003, 11:48 AM
Get a room you 2!

Novacane
11-28-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Get a room you 2!

After you and zone are done with the room let us know:horn:

saviorbledsoe
11-28-2003, 02:07 PM
Zone who? I would like to know at least 1 other person in here that doesnt poke fun and put down a member of HIS/HER FAVORITE TEAM.

Historian
11-29-2003, 08:41 AM
Bad news. Several careers have been ended due to concussions.
I would hate to see anybody go out like that.