PDA

View Full Version : Here is my issue

zone
11-27-2003, 02:46 PM
Watching green bay today was exactly like watching b-low. I know brett has got a hurt thumb, but that does not have anything to do with his decision making or the d's pass rush.

GB line also sucks allowing farve no time at all. He looked exactly like drew looks because of his ***** line and no one says that he is washed up, or the reason the team looses, or anything even close to that. They think the reason they are in the game is because of him! Mind you I know drew is not as intense or as much of a comanding leader as Farve is, but the point I am trying to make is football is a team sport, it takes the right play call, good blocking, recievers getting open, and a good pass to make the play happen.

I think blaming the QB of any team for all of the teams problem is an easy way out for people who know nothing about football. So everyone that says that this teams problems is drews fault you can be a media lemming, but I for one am not changing my mind about #11!

Novacane
11-27-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by zone

I think blaming the QB of any team for all of the teams problem is an easy way out for people who know nothing about football. So everyone that says that this teams problems is drews fault you can be a media lemming, but I for one am not changing my mind about #11!

For crying out :angry: loud. NO ONE................and I mean NO ONE is blaming ALL of this teams problems on Bledsoe. There is plenty of blame to go around. It's guys like you that don't blame him for anything that are lemmings!!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
11-27-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

For crying out :angry: loud. NO ONE................and I mean NO ONE is blaming ALL of this teams problems on Bledsoe. There is plenty of blame to go around.

i agree.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i agree.

I do as well....but there are those who have focused their energy on bashing just Bledsoe rather than spread it around. I think that's where zone's post comes from.
I don't think many are proclaiming him to be infallible at all.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:05 PM
Who is blaming just Bledsoe?? Even Wys bashed the coachs too. On the contrary I can thing of 2 posters right off that think Bledsoe is totally without blame.

Michael82
11-27-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
I do as well....but there are those who have focused their energy on bashing just Bledsoe rather than spread it around. I think that's where zone's post comes from.
I don't think many are proclaiming him to be infallible at all.

EXACTLY! And I gotta agree with him somewhat...if you watched the game, Favre was getting pressured all day and when he tried to get rid of the ball, it was picked off. He also sat there and got sacked too, there were other times, he should have gotten rid of the ball, but he held onto it too long. He also didn't have the fire that he normally does. I was surprised with what i was seeing.

The_Philster
1 post against the coaches vs 100 against Bledsoe...it hardly compares.
And keep in mind I'm not defending Bledsoe nor bashing Wys...but I'm in favor of keeping the facts straight and more often than not, a thread would get turned into anti-Bledsoe no matter whom it was about.

SABURZFAN
On the contrary I can thing of 2 posters right off that think Bledsoe is totally without blame.

bledsoe is part of the blame as well.he's boned a few plays too.

Michael82
Who is blaming just Bledsoe?? Even Wys bashed the coachs too. On the contrary I can thing of 2 posters right off that think Bledsoe is totally without blame.

It's happening and some people give him at least 80% of the blame....or some people don't give blame to the line or the receivers like they should be getting.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
bledsoe is part of the blame as well.he's boned a few plays too.

more than a few, IMO. More like a few per half.

SABURZFAN
11-27-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

It's happening and some people give him at least 80% of the blame....or some people don't give blame to the line or the receivers like they should be getting.

that's the way it's always been.when the team is winning,the QB gets the glory.when the team is losing,he's the goat.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

Thats gonna happen with the QB. The whole to much credit when you win and to much blame when you lose stuff. However, guys like ******and **** want to blame all Bledsoes mistakes on Gilbride, the line, the recievers etc. Only point I am trying to make is he deserves a lot of the blame. 80%...........of course not but He's having an awful year.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 03:19 PM
Thats gonna happen with the QB. The whole to much credit when you win and to much blame when you lose stuff. However, guys like ******and **** want to blame all Bledsoes mistakes on Gilbride, the line, the recievers etc. Only point I am trying to make is he deserves a lot of the blame. 80%...........of course not but He's having an awful year.

no arguments here and anyone trying to put all of Bledsoe's mistakes on others don't know what they are talking about. I think what Mike and I and others are saying is that we need to pratice a little bit of equality. Just because some people aren't smart enough to realize that the QB is one piece of the puzzle rather than the entire puzzle or always blameless...it doesn't mean we should all be that way.

zone
11-27-2003, 03:23 PM
no arguments here and anyone trying to put all of Bledsoe's mistakes on others don't know what they are talking about. I think what Mike and I and others are saying is that we need to pratice a little bit of equality. Just because some people aren't smart enough to realize that the QB is one piece of the puzzle rather than the entire puzzle or always blameless...it doesn't mean we should all be that way.

exactly that is all I am trying to say, bledsoe is not the sole cause and that is what most of the post/press/articles say!

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:28 PM
I disagree zone. The coach's get way more heat than Bledsoe has gotten. He's gotten more than any player but not as much as tweedle dee (GW)and tweedle dumb(KG). I don't think they have any supporters left

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 03:42 PM
The difference is at least Brett Farve drove them down for 2 TD passes. Bledsoe hasn't thrown a TD pass in 4 weeks. Plus this hasn't happened to Farve for the last 1.5 years. You can't say that for Drew.

If you ask me Farve is on the downside of his career too. Not as bad as Bledsoe but Farve's best days are certaintly behind him. At least he still has some life left unlike Bledsoe though. I wouldn't take Favre for my savior or future QB either.

Bledsoe couldn't hold Favre's jockstrap when you compare what these guys have accomplished over the years. All Bledsoe has is some yardage and completion records because he passes 500-600 times every season.

He can have the yardage records from chucking it 40 times a game. I'll take the wins, TD's, playoff apperances, and Super Bowl victories instead.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 03:45 PM
Plus Farve has won a Super Bowl and has consistently put his team in the playoffs over the years. Bledsoe hasn't even came close to matching that.

Favre has 22 TD's this year. Bledsoe has 6. There isn't really no comparison between the two.

These Bledsoe lovers see a bad game by a star QB and they think Bledsoe should be let off the hook. The difference is them guys are still putting up good games unlike Bledsoe.

Every QB will have their bad days. Bledsoe has just been bad for about 40 of the last 50 games though.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

Favre has 22 TD's this year. Bledsoe has 6.

6 TD's! That embarrassing!!!!! But it's all Gilbride, the OL and the recievers faults!

Michael82
11-27-2003, 03:50 PM
Will you please quit it with the "Bledsoe lovers"? It's getting OLD! :angry:

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Favre also threw for 296 yards today. Bledsoe hasn't sniffed 200 yards in about 7 games this year.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 03:54 PM
At least Favre avoided the pass rush a few times and got the ball away too. Bledsoe would've been sacked 8 times with the pressure Farve saw today.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:55 PM
6 TD passes is humiliating. He is not even in the top 30 in the NFL. Gus Ferrotte who only played 3 games has 7.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PTDS/2003/regular

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 03:57 PM
6 TD passes is humiliating. He is not even in the top 30 in the NFL. Gus Ferrotte who only played 3 games has 7.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PTDS/2003/regular

:shakeno:

I'm glad we have a franchise QB like Bledsoe. I don't know what we would do without him.

zone
11-27-2003, 03:58 PM
I disagree zone. The coach's get way more heat than Bledsoe has gotten. He's gotten more than any player but not as much as tweedle dee (GW)and tweedle dumb(KG). I don't think they have any supporters left

I will give you that, but like you said way more than any player, people were talking about putting in AVP a qb with a rating of 13!

MY point is drew is still one of the best pocket passers in the game when given a little time by his line, The fact that his recievers are not doing crap this year is a big problem too, josh reed is a slot reciever and is not a #2 man, bobby shaw can make big plays, but could not buy seperation, and eric has not been himself since the injury, he is droping balls that hit his handds! Eric needs to sit and recoop the rest of the year. Aiken is not going to make it happen, we need A. brown and mini moulds to play the rest of the year, and keep josh at slot... get the young kids some reps. #80 is just making things worse and worse for himself, and he needs to recover.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:59 PM
I don't know how the Bledsoe excusers (I don't care for the term "lover" either Mike) can defend him. Yes there are others on this team having bad seasons but he has been a joke.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Pennington almost has twice the TD's that Bledsoe has and he missed the first 6 or so games.

Doug Johnson has more TD's then Bledsoe and he's only been in 8 games this season.

Jeff Blake has twice as many TD's as Bledsoe.

Most of the QB's ahead of him has thrown half the passes and still has more TD's.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 04:02 PM

MY point is drew is still one of the best pocket passers in the game when given a little time by his line,

Thats the point a lot of us are trying to make. He has to have everything be perfect for him to succeed. Franchise QB's carry teams. They make things happen even with mediocre talent around them. He is being paid as a franchise QB and he is not one.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:04 PM
Farve looked no diffrent today then drew has all year.... and on top of that farve has a better line, and a ton more wepons! look at the # of picks farve threw in the last 2 games alone!!!

This is exactly what I am talking about, tons of "star" qb's around the NFL are alound to play like *****, when there team does, but our team plays like crap the whole year and somehow our qb is supposed to single handedly take on 11 men!

keep listening to the media you know tons about the game of football!

zone
11-27-2003, 04:06 PM
I am not a drew "lover" or "hater" I am a fan of the god da%$ buffalo bills, and the qb that is on the team. I know a little bit more about the game of football then what the espn highlights tell me!

This years problem is not drews fault alone is all I am trying to say. If you think it is it just shows how invalid your opinions are.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:10 PM
give us moss and see how many td's drew throws! give us one god d@mn reciever that can beat a DB and 1 lineman that can block just 1 man.......

2 words: last year

our line could block well enough to get off a pass.

price, and moulds got open.

no blocking + no open recievers = 0

zone
11-27-2003, 04:12 PM
what you think 4400 yards and 24 td's were a joke?

haha fooled you?

come on... you are only as good as your team PERIOD!

Michael82
11-27-2003, 04:15 PM
If we had Orlando Pace and Kyle Turley blocking for Drew, I guarantee, he would have at least 15 touchdowns and Henry would have over 1,000 yards by now. IF we had Peerless Price on this team, our offense would be in the top 10 again and even with a crappy line, Drew would have someone to throw to, downfield!

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 04:20 PM

Have they done anything to deserve supporters?
Williams got the head coaching job based on an interview and on the fact that he was caretaking Jeff Fisher's offense for him.
Gilbride has had one successful stint(Jacksonville) and a bunch of mediocre ones as an offensive coordinator.
Bledsoe was a top QB in this league for years.
I don't think people should ignore his problems but to compare someone who's produced with a pair of losers who haven't is kinda funny.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:25 PM
I will give you that, but like you said way more than any player, people were talking about putting in AVP a qb with a rating of 13!

MY point is drew is still one of the best pocket passers in the game when given a little time by his line, The fact that his recievers are not doing crap this year is a big problem too, josh reed is a slot reciever and is not a #2 man, bobby shaw can make big plays, but could not buy seperation, and eric has not been himself since the injury, he is droping balls that hit his handds! Eric needs to sit and recoop the rest of the year. Aiken is not going to make it happen, we need A. brown and mini moulds to play the rest of the year, and keep josh at slot... get the young kids some reps. #80 is just making things worse and worse for himself, and he needs to recover.

Stop with the excuses. Not every QB in the league has great WR's, OL, or coaching staff. Even before Moulds got hurt against the Bengals Drew was stinking up the place.

Did Pennington and Testeverde have a lot to work with? I bet they would love to switch surrounding players with Drew.

How about Arizona? No running game, rookie WR's, a piss poor team for the last 10 years. Jeff Blake still has twice as many TD's as Drew Bledsoe.

How about Atlanta? What a great supporting cast around Doug Johnson and Kurt Kittner. Them 2 bums have twice as many QB's as Bledsoe.

The Packers don't have any good WR's. Favre has 22 TD's.

No matter which way you look at it Bledsoe is the worst QB in the NFL this year. The numbers prove it.

Every team will have injuries on offense or dropped passes. Some act like every other team besides us are stacked at WR and don't drop any passes.

The Seahawks have about an average of 5 easily dropped passes a game and look what Hasselback has done.

Some of us rip on a dropped pass on a difficult catch just because he got his fingertips on it.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:27 PM
what you think 4400 yards and 24 td's were a joke?

haha fooled you?

come on... you are only as good as your team PERIOD!

Who cares what he did the first 7 games when he was inspired after what happened in New England. Week 8 we played N.E. and he got his ass handed to him. After that he was a joke for the last 9 games and he's been ever since. He lost his inspiration again and we're left with what we have right now.

He had 17 TD's and 4 INT's after 7 games. The last 9 games he had 8 TD's, 11 INT's, and about 6 fumbles lost.

If only they crowned champions for the 1st half of the season.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:29 PM
Have they done anything to deserve supporters?
Williams got the head coaching job based on an interview and on the fact that he was caretaking Jeff Fisher's offense for him.
Gilbride has had one successful stint(Jacksonville) and a bunch of mediocre ones as an offensive coordinator.
Bledsoe was a top QB in this league for years.
I don't think people should ignore his problems but to compare someone who's produced with a pair of losers who haven't is kinda funny.

Rob Johnson and Alex Van Pelt had better numbers then Bledsoe in 2001. They might've had the worst OL in the history of the NFL. They have the same ******ed coaches. How could 2 scrubs like that outplay Bledsoe under worst conditions?

These scrubs helped Bledsoe to a Pro Bowl bearth because of a good 1st half of the seaon last year.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 04:33 PM
Rob Johnson and Alex Van Pelt had better numbers then Bledsoe in 2001. They might've had the worst OL in the history of the NFL. How could 2 scrubs like that outplay Bledsoe?

I'm not defending his play. :cynic: I'm simply saying that if anyone thinks those two idiots Gilbride and Williams deserve to have supporters, they should have their heads examined.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Bills Fever you are right...... Beldsoe is terrible and it's all his fault the team sucks.

even though ever team you listed has a better OC, a better line, and better recievers...... the packers have no good reviever?

ESPN University has taught you well.

get a new team......

zone
11-27-2003, 04:38 PM
I supose heny sucks too becuase of his #'s this year?

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:39 PM
Bills Fever you are right...... Beldsoe is terrible and it's all his fault the team sucks.

even though ever team you listed has a better OC, a better line, and better recievers...... the packers have no good reviever?

ESPN University has taught you well.

get a new team......

Yeah that Robert Ferguson and Jevon Walker are just some stud WR's everybody wants. Their top WR Donald Driver also missed games due to injury and it didn't slow Farve down very much.

The Falcons have better WR's? Who exactly do they have? Price who was 2nd to our WR, or Finneran who missed half of the season due to injury.

Yeah what a great cast they have to work with.

Even Boller has outperformed Bledsoe. Yeah that Travis Taylor is a great WR too.

Watch some games or do some research. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

The only post you have are one sentence drivel of how Bledsoe is great and everybody else sucks. Maybe that's all your head can register at once.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:42 PM
The point of the whole post was exactly what you are proving to be true, other "star" qb's SUCK when there team play's like crap (o-line, recievers, and play calling) These teams do not blame the whole problem on there "star" qb's.

I am not saying drew has had a pro bowl year. I am making the simple point that our o-line, recievers, and play calling have not done 1 thing this year to help the team, and that is all over shaddowed by the blame everyone places on drew!

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:43 PM
I supose heny sucks too becuase of his #'s this year?

No, Henry doesn't suck. And he also isn't having that bad of a year. He has 1,000 yards from scrimmage and he has missed 2.5 games due to injury.

He's on pace for about 1,400 total yards in 13.5 games. Last year he had 1,750 total yards in 16 games.

Not much of a difference bud. Do you even watch the games or just tune in for Sports Center?

zone
11-27-2003, 04:44 PM
REC YDS TD LG
D. Driver 4 47 0 20

FYI GB lost the game....

like I said ESPN U has taught you well.....

your opinion means nothing.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:47 PM
REC YDS TD LG
D. Driver 4 47 0 20

FYI GB lost the game....

like I said ESPN U has taught you well.....

your opinion means nothing.

What the hell does Donald Driver's stats from today have to do with the entire season?

zone
11-27-2003, 04:48 PM
The only post you have are one sentence drivel of how Bledsoe is great and everybody else sucks. Maybe that's all your head can register at once.

quote me were I said bledsoe is great and everyone else sucks.

I said the buffalo bills qb bledsoe or other wise should never take the FULL blame for a crap season.

get a grip, and a new team.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:48 PM
I think your lost dude. Put your Bledsoe pajamas on and head to bed. Maybe all that turkey made you tired.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Their top WR Donald Driver also missed games due to injury and it didn't slow Farve down very much.

What the hell does Donald Driver's stats from today have to do with the entire season?

That you know nothing about the game of football....

zone
11-27-2003, 04:51 PM
you made yourself look so stupid it's funny.....

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:52 PM
quote me were I said bledsoe is great and everyone else sucks.

I said the buffalo bills qb bledsoe or other wise should never take the FULL blame for a crap season.

get a grip, and a new team.

Well you only post to defend Drew. You blame nothing on him. You have an avatar of him. And your title says you love Drew. And you've been here 44 days right when he turned from sucky to pathetic and you have defended him the entire 44 days.

Hey dude if you love Drew that's your own business. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But take it somewhere else.

Drew Bledsoe is putting together one of the worst season from a QB standpoint over the past decade. The excuses are running out.

How come Drew was 5-13 with Belichek and they're 32-12 since they kicked him to the curb? I guess Belichek sucks too.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:53 PM
like I said before you proved my post to be true.....

It's ok for every qb except bledsoe...

zone
11-27-2003, 04:54 PM
my title says I love drew cause ahole wys changed it!

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:54 PM
That you know nothing about the game of football....

Yeah I guess that injury slowed Farve down to 22 TD passes this year to Drew's 6.

Are you mentally hanicapped or a child? If so then I will leave you alone.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:56 PM
I've been here for 44 day's I have had seasons for 5 years, that may not be a lot but I have played football for 10 of the 25 years of my life. I know that the game takes 11 men on each side of the ball working togather to win.... no qb is going to win the game themself.... ever!

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 04:57 PM
Let's please drop the attacks, people. :cynic: Last I checked this wasn't usenet.

zone
11-27-2003, 04:58 PM
I guess you read a lot though, and watched a whole lot of highlights, and also had a lot of conversations around the water cooler on mon morn. so you are definitly the expert and have the uper hand......

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 04:59 PM
I guess you read a lot though, and watched a whole lot of highlights, and also had a lot of conversations around the water cooler on mon morn. so you are definitly the expert and have the uper hand......

No I travel 150 miles every week to watch the games for the last 3.5 seasons.

zone
11-27-2003, 05:01 PM
well then I would think that you would be smart enough to know that there is more that 1 man playing/coaching on sunday.

Ohh yea and that there is a lot of prep work involved before the game that 1 man does not do by himself.

imbondz
11-27-2003, 05:04 PM
Favre brought the Packers a Super Bowl Championship and a ton of success :up:

and is older than Bledsoe :up:

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:04 PM
well then I would think that you would be smart enough to know that there is more that 1 man playing/coaching on sunday.

Ohh yea and that there is a lot of prep work involved before the game that 1 man does not do by himself.

I'm not giving GW and KG or others a free ride. They haven't been great either. But it's not their fault when Drew Bledsoe locks on 1 WR or makes dumb decisions.

It's not GW's or KG's fault that Bledsoe has only won 17 games out of his last 53 attempts either.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Don't go into that BS about wins and losses. That right there is putting it all on the QB. :cynic:
Blame him for dumb decisions and his leadership (which is lacking...in a way similar to RJ) but no one can put a win or a loss solely on the shoulders of one player.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:07 PM
You still haven't answered my question. How come Belicheck was 5-13 with Drew and 32-12 since they kicked him to the curb?

They were gonna bench him before Lewis almost ended his career. Belichek already admitted to that. I wish Lewis would've finished the business then we wouldn't have gotten stuck with him.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:09 PM
I wouldn't know. I'm a Bills fan and watch all the Bills games. I don't have the time nor the inclination to watch all of another team's games.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Don't go into that BS about wins and losses. That right there is putting it all on the QB. :cynic:
Blame him for dumb decisions and his leadership (which is lacking...in a way similar to RJ) but no one can put a win or a loss solely on the shoulders of one player.

My how Bills fans change their tune depending on the player.

It was just 3 years ago that you couldn't go 5 posts without hearing "Flutie just wins. He's 21-9"

Flutie was playing poorly and not scoring any points, but he was great because HE was 21-9.

If I remember correctly you were one of them "21-9" supporters. I could go back to BBI and verify it.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:11 PM
My how Bills fans change their tune depending on the player.

It was just 3 years ago that you couldn't go 5 posts without hearing "Flutie is a winner, he's 21-9"

Flutie was playing poorly and not scoring any points, but he was great because HE was 21-9.

If I remember correctly you were one of them "21-9" supporters. I could go back to BBI and verify it.

:rofl: care to make a wager on that? Say...all your zonebucks vs. all of mine? :D
I wasn't on BBI during the Flutie/RJ controversy...I was on usenet...and was bashed as an RJ supporter.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:12 PM
I wouldn't know. I'm a Bills fan and watch all the Bills games. I don't have the time nor the inclination to watch all of another team's games.

Well for one I wasn't asking you the question. For seconds doesn't it seem funny the Pats went from basement brawlers to Super Bowl Champions after one shot to the chest?

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:13 PM
:rofl: care to make a wager on that? Say...all your zonebucks vs. all of mine? :D
I wasn't on BBI during the Flutie/RJ controversy...I was on usenet...and was bashed as an RJ supporter.

I must've gotten you mixed up with somebody else then. There was so many "21-9" supporters that were in love with Jaded to remember them all :snicker:

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:14 PM
Well for one I wasn't asking you the question. For seconds doesn't it seem funny the Pats went from basement brawlers to Super Bowl Champions after one shot to the chest?

Are you sure that the QB was the only change they made? I heard they re-did the offense a bit for Brady. :idunno:

zone
11-27-2003, 05:14 PM
I don't care what you say bills fever like I said your opinion matters nothing to me, and has only proved my point of this post.

No matter who the qb is for this team I will never blame the "team's" problems solely on them.

All I know is what I see, and when drew gets a couple of seconds 8 or 9 times out of 10 he rifles a bullet that is on the money as good if not better that anyone in the league. My eyes can not lie to me.

I also see that he is not the pumped up leader that kelly was. He is not a scrambler, he is not a lot of things, but there is no suprises he has been this way his whole career and that is what we have.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Are you sure that the QB was the only change they made? I heard they re-did the offense a bit for Brady. :idunno:

Well they had a different type of QB in there. I'm sure their original one was centered around Drew's "strengths" as a QB. Of course they aren't gonna keep the same package in for a first time starter without the arm of Drew.

The bad thing is that arm is the only thing Drew has as a strength.

zone
11-27-2003, 05:17 PM
the pats whould have not even been in that SB without drew, but how easily that is forgotten.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:23 PM

All I know is what I see, and when drew gets a couple of seconds 8 or 9 times out of 10 he rifles a bullet that is on the money as good if not better that anyone in the league. My eyes can not lie to me.

I also see that he is not the pumped up leader that kelly was. He is not a scrambler, he is not a lot of things, but there is no suprises he has been this way his whole career and that is what we have.

Oh give me a break. Not every QB has 7 seconds to throw the ball on every play. Every QB has to deal with a pass rush.

There has been enough times that Drew has time to throw and he hasn't been making the play. We get pressured like we do because every DC is gonna blitz Bledsoe till he proves he can beat the blitz.

I don't care what OL you have if the defense is sending 7-9 guys with 5-7 blockers somebody is gonna have an untouched path to the QB.

What are we supposed to do bring in 8 blockers and send 2 guys out in the pass play to just satisy Drew's liablites? You just get rid of the liability.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:25 PM
the pats whould have not even been in that SB without drew, but how easily that is forgotten.

They wouldn't have been in the AFC Championship game without Brady.

Wow, Drew threw for 110 yards in that game. He really lit them up.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 05:28 PM

I'm not defending his play. :cynic: I'm simply saying that if anyone thinks those two idiots Gilbride and Williams deserve to have supporters, they should have their heads examined.

Why do people on this site always twist your posts to have you saying things you never said? I never said those two nimrods deserve supporters. I was trying to get the point across to zone that they are getting blamed too. He is making it sound as if everyone is blaming only Bledsoe

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:29 PM

Didn't you just say that a QB doesn't win or lose the game? Then how is it that the Patriots wouldn't have been in the Super Bowl without Drew?

So when we win every now and then it's because of Drew but when we lose it's because of the other 11 players, coaches, beer server, parking lot attendant, the lady working the toll booth.

I see now. I can't believe I never realized that before :shakeno:

zone
11-27-2003, 05:30 PM
how about when they have a regular 4 man rush and we have 5 blockers like on the last play of the last game?

our o-line flat out sucks....

you say I blame everyone but drew, you blame no one but drew. Who is closer to the point?

I am done with this discusion you have proved my point well enough to satisfy me..... you obviosly never played a down of football, and know nothing about the team sport that it is....

keep watching ESPN you will be up to speed sooner or later.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:32 PM
how about when they have a regular 4 man rush and we have 5 blockers like on the last play of the last game?

our o-line flat out sucks....

you say I blame everyone but drew, you blame no one but drew. Who is closer to the point?

I am done with this discusion you have proved my point well enough to satisfy me..... you obviosly never played a down of football, and know nothing about the team sport that it is....

keep watching ESPN you will be up to speed sooner or later.

Nah I guess them years of high school football wasn't considered football.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:33 PM
Dude you have made no sense all day and keep contradicting yourself. Lay off the booze and take your prozac. I'm finished debating with somebody who doesn't have the brain power to debate with.

zone
11-27-2003, 05:34 PM
Didn't you just say that a QB doesn't win or lose the game? Then how is it that the Patriots wouldn't have been in the Super Bowl without Drew? :shakeno:

I siad the QB ALONE does not win or loose a game.

the pat's would not have been in the super bowl without drew for the simple fact that he was the qb in the playoff game..... one of the 11 men on the field.

TEAM dummy read up.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:36 PM
I siad the QB ALONE does not win or loose a game.

the pat's would not have been in the super bowl without drew for the simple fact that he was the qb in the playoff game..... one of the 11 men on the field.

The QB alone doesn't games but they were in the Super Bowl because Drew was the QB in the game. Gotcha.

TEAM dummy read up.

So the QB doesn't win or loose(what the heck is loose) games but the Patriots made it to the Super Bowl because Drew was the QB of the championship game. Umm, ok. Too funny :lol:

zone
11-27-2003, 05:36 PM
even if you did play HS football, witch you probably did not... you obviosly sucked, or you would have played in college if you can prove otherwise do so, cause I sure can.

Novacane
11-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Grow up Zone!

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Why do people on this site always twist your posts to have you saying things you never said? I never said those two nimrods deserve supporters. I was trying to get the point across to zone that they are getting blamed too. He is making it sound as if everyone is blaming only Bledsoe
There are some who talk as if it is only Bledsoe.
Like I said, 1 post against the coaches vs 100 against Bledsoe hardly equates to putting blame on them.

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:40 PM
Grow up Zone!

Everyone should do that :cynic: name-calling on both sides from what I've seen.

zone
11-27-2003, 05:40 PM
or at the very least you would know football was a team sport......

goodnight, I am going to get my drew jammies on, then crawl into my bledsoe bobble head bed, and count drew passing td's over sheep until I pass out...

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:42 PM

goodnight, I am going to get my drew jammies on, then crawl into my bledsoe bobble head bed, and count drew passing td's over sheep until I pass out...

You will be sleeping in about 6 seconds then.

zone
11-27-2003, 05:42 PM
Like I said, 1 post against the coaches vs 100 against Bledsoe hardly equates to putting blame on them.

someone who understands the post..........

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 05:45 PM
You will be sleeping in about 6 seconds then.

Now that was actually kinda funny :lol:

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 05:47 PM
even if you did play HS football, witch you probably did not... you obviosly sucked, or you would have played in college if you can prove otherwise do so, cause I sure can.

No I never played in college. I did play some in High School though and was just average. I was a tweener and just average. Baseball was my sport.

Good for you dude. You played some college ball at some no name Division 3 school that never won a game. It doesn't make you smart. Maybe them blows to the head is the reason why it seems like you are 10 years old instead of having 10 years of football experience. John Gruden never played football I guess he is stupid too.

zone
11-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Now that was actually kinda funny :lol:

I will give him that!

Novacane
11-27-2003, 05:49 PM

Only because the coach bashing reached its peek a few weeks back. Everyone knows it's a forgone conclusion those losers are gone at the end of the year.

Alluro
11-28-2003, 07:18 AM
The coaching staff would not look nearly as bad if they had a better QB IMO. I do not want to give them the chance however, because i'm not sure how much better they would be. What the team needs to do is get rid of GW, Gilbride, AND drew bledsoe. I don't see very many people advocating that position, but it is obviusly the best thing overall for the franchise.

Novacane
11-28-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Alluro
What the team needs to do is get rid of GW, Gilbride, AND drew bledsoe. I don't see very many people advocating that position, but it is obviusly the best thing overall for the franchise.

I agree with you 100%!!!!!! Why cut out only 2/3 of the cancer?

I'll be any money this team is never winning a Super Bowl with Bledsoe at QB. Bledsoe excusers have already proven they won't take that bet.

R. Rich
11-28-2003, 08:22 AM
What is up with all the name-calling? You mean to tell me that you can't have an intelligent discussion without doing that?

The_Philster
11-28-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
What is up with all the name-calling? You mean to tell me that you can't have an intelligent discussion without doing that?
I was wondering the same thing. :idunno:

justasportsfan
11-28-2003, 09:33 AM
I have given Drew props and have defended him the past. The reason why I have criticized Drew hasrhly as of late because he was the biggest FA signing who has gotten worse as the season goes on and no signs of improvement. I would've settled for a decent Drew instead of one who is a liability.

ADD to the fact that he is staying and both Gilbride and GW are gone anyways. I'm just trying to concentrate on players that are staying and it all starts w/ the qb.

The Natrix
11-28-2003, 10:35 AM
The O-line and Bledsoe are like Johnson and Flutie. They both suck.

Dozerdog
11-28-2003, 10:36 AM
While I have defended Drew a lot, (Worst OC in the league, Receivers Injuries, RB injuries, No time) I'm only against replacing him because I beleive getting a player of his caliber will cost us deeply in cap space- and with proper play calling he can be salvageable. ( I also think he will take a pay cut) I am not adverse in bringing in a replacement IF AND ONLY IF it can be done cheaper, AND THE CANDIDATE IS OF EQUAL TALENT. (Pro bowl caliber).

I do nort want a Jeff Blake/Chris Chandler el cheapo model- or a Kurt Warner/Mark Brunell if it's going to cost us the same - if not more than Bledsoe. (or cost draft picks)

Novacane
11-28-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

I do nort want a Jeff Blake/Chris Chandler el cheapo model- or a Kurt Warner/Mark Brunell if it's going to cost us the same - if not more than Bledsoe. (or cost draft picks)

Do you really think Brunell is going to cost more than Bledsoe? I can't see it. We owe Bledsoe 6 million salary plus a 7 million $$$ bonus next year. I can't see Brunell getting that.

Dozerdog
11-28-2003, 04:08 PM
You don't think TD is going to bring him to the table to renegotiate??

And people are really misinformed on that 7 million. The 7 Million- if the Bills decide to leave things unchanged- gets spread out over a number of years - people make it sound like it's a $15 million hit next season- or the season after- which is not the case.

Dozerdog
11-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Basically, it was a "poison pill" put in the deal by the agent- to FORCE the Pats to renegotiate before the 2004 season started.