• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Here is my issue

Watching green bay today was exactly like watching b-low. I know brett has got a hurt thumb, but that does not have anything to do with his decision making or the d's pass rush.

GB line also sucks allowing farve no time at all. He looked exactly like drew looks because of his **** line and no one says that he is washed up, or the reason the team looses, or anything even close to that. They think the reason they are in the game is because of him! Mind you I know drew is not as intense or as much of a comanding leader as Farve is, but the point I am trying to make is football is a team sport, it takes the right play call, good blocking, recievers getting open, and a good pass to make the play happen.

I think blaming the QB of any team for all of the teams problem is an easy way out for people who know nothing about football. So everyone that says that this teams problems is drews fault you can be a media lemming, but I for one am not changing my mind about #11!
    www.blzbus.com
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Re: Here is my issue

Originally posted by zone

I think blaming the QB of any team for all of the teams problem is an easy way out for people who know nothing about football. So everyone that says that this teams problems is drews fault you can be a media lemming, but I for one am not changing my mind about #11!

For crying out :angry: loud. NO ONE................and I mean NO ONE is blaming ALL of this teams problems on Bledsoe. There is plenty of blame to go around. It's guys like you that don't blame him for anything that are lemmings!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Here is my issue

Originally posted by Fairway To Green

For crying out :angry: loud. NO ONE................and I mean NO ONE is blaming ALL of this teams problems on Bledsoe. There is plenty of blame to go around.
      i agree.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        i agree.
        I do as well....but there are those who have focused their energy on bashing just Bledsoe rather than spread it around. I think that's where zone's post comes from.
        I don't think many are proclaiming him to be infallible at all.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Who is blaming just Bledsoe?? Even Wys bashed the coachs too. On the contrary I can thing of 2 posters right off that think Bledsoe is totally without blame.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
            I do as well....but there are those who have focused their energy on bashing just Bledsoe rather than spread it around. I think that's where zone's post comes from.
            I don't think many are proclaiming him to be infallible at all.

EXACTLY! And I gotta agree with him somewhat...if you watched the game, Favre was getting pressured all day and when he tried to get rid of the ball, it was picked off. He also sat there and got sacked too, there were other times, he should have gotten rid of the ball, but he held onto it too long. He also didn't have the fire that he normally does. I was surprised with what i was seeing.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

1 post against the coaches vs 100 against Bledsoe...it hardly compares.
              And keep in mind I'm not defending Bledsoe nor bashing Wys...but I'm in favor of keeping the facts straight and more often than not, a thread would get turned into anti-Bledsoe no matter whom it was about.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

On the contrary I can thing of 2 posters right off that think Bledsoe is totally without blame.
                bledsoe is part of the blame as well.he's boned a few plays too.
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Who is blaming just Bledsoe?? Even Wys bashed the coachs too. On the contrary I can thing of 2 posters right off that think Bledsoe is totally without blame.
                  It's happening and some people give him at least 80% of the blame....or some people don't give blame to the line or the receivers like they should be getting.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                    bledsoe is part of the blame as well.he's boned a few plays too.
                    more than a few, IMO. More like a few per half.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282

It's happening and some people give him at least 80% of the blame....or some people don't give blame to the line or the receivers like they should be getting.
                      that's the way it's always been.when the team is winning,the QB gets the glory.when the team is losing,he's the goat.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282

Thats gonna happen with the QB. The whole to much credit when you win and to much blame when you lose stuff. However, guys like ******and **** want to blame all Bledsoes mistakes on Gilbride, the line, the recievers etc. Only point I am trying to make is he deserves a lot of the blame. 80%...........of course not but He's having an awful year.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Thats gonna happen with the QB. The whole to much credit when you win and to much blame when you lose stuff. However, guys like ******and **** want to blame all Bledsoes mistakes on Gilbride, the line, the recievers etc. Only point I am trying to make is he deserves a lot of the blame. 80%...........of course not but He's having an awful year.
                          no arguments here and anyone trying to put all of Bledsoe's mistakes on others don't know what they are talking about. I think what Mike and I and others are saying is that we need to pratice a little bit of equality. Just because some people aren't smart enough to realize that the QB is one piece of the puzzle rather than the entire puzzle or always blameless...it doesn't mean we should all be that way.

Comment

• zone
                            No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            no arguments here and anyone trying to put all of Bledsoe's mistakes on others don't know what they are talking about. I think what Mike and I and others are saying is that we need to pratice a little bit of equality. Just because some people aren't smart enough to realize that the QB is one piece of the puzzle rather than the entire puzzle or always blameless...it doesn't mean we should all be that way.
                            exactly that is all I am trying to say, bledsoe is not the sole cause and that is what most of the post/press/articles say!
                            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                              • Jul 2002

I disagree zone. The coach's get way more heat than Bledsoe has gotten. He's gotten more than any player but not as much as tweedle dee (GW)and tweedle dumb(KG). I don't think they have any supporters left

Comment

Working...
                              X