PDA

View Full Version : Referees are at it, again!

Michael82
11-27-2003, 03:26 PM
I am watching the Dolphins/Cowboys game and Ricky Williams lept over the pile to get it into the endzone. He was still trying and the Cowboys player knocked it out of his hand, the Ref ruled that forward progress was stopped, and they kept the ball. :mad:

I'm sick of these :angry:ing Zebras this year!

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:32 PM
I think the progress was stopped but why no whistle. If no whistle than he could have broken loose and scored a TD. Should have been a fumble if they did not blow the whistle.

How about that last Ricky fumble. No Miami player touched that Dallas guy after he picked up that ball. He should have been given the TD. I hate Refs

Michael82
11-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I think the progress was stopped but why no whistle. If no whistle than he could have broken loose and scored a TD. Should have been a fumble if they did not blow the whistle.

How about that last Ricky fumble. No Miami player touched that Dallas guy after he picked up that ball. He should have been given the TD. I hate Refs

Yeah, thats why it should have been a fumble. There was no whistle. :shakeno: As far as the 2nd Ricky Williams fumble, I don't know why they didn't call it a touchdown NO ONE touched him! :mad: The refs are off to a great start already! :mad:

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:36 PM
That last play should have been offensive interference on Miami.

SABURZFAN
11-27-2003, 03:36 PM
:monkey: the refs

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
:monkey: the refs

I second that :punchu: all zebras!!!!!!!

Michael82
11-27-2003, 03:38 PM
That last play should have been offensive interference on Miami.

Yup, I knew I wasn't the only one who saw that. :madcurse:

Novacane
11-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

Yeah, thats why it should have been a fumble. There was no whistle. :shakeno:

There is no whistle and then all the refs stand looking at eachother like a bunch of dumbasses!
I did not hear a whistle on the second one either. Of couse They only showed the replay once. They don't want to highlight what a bunch of morons the refs are. I don't think he was ever touched by a dolphin when he was on the ground with the ball. He was up against a teamate.

Michael82
11-27-2003, 03:52 PM
There is no whistle and then all the refs stand looking at eachother like a bunch of dumbasses!
I did not hear a whistle on the second one either. Of couse They only showed the replay once. They don't want to highlight what a bunch of morons the refs are. I don't think he was ever touched by a dolphin when he was on the ground with the ball. He was up against a teamate.

EXACTLY! Notice how we never saw a replay of the Newman fumble return, and the announcers said one or two things about it and shut up. Damn :angry:ing refs! Why do they gotta screw up all the games? :mad:

mybills
11-27-2003, 06:56 PM
At first I thought they were playing favorites, but they missed an offensive pass interference on the Cowboys too. The booth wasn't too bright either. Miami fumbled under 2 mins, they started to show the replay but cut it off just before the fumble. The booth did not review it. The went to the next play right away which was the TD, and the booth reviews it. It was a TD, but it wouldn't have been if they reviewed the fumble!
:rolleyes:

NoRing4U
11-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Boohoo..

Forward progress was stopped..that's obvious.

I'd have to go back and look at the fumble that Newman got.

How bout that Taylor fumble though? :insane:

SABURZFAN
11-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by NoRing4U
Boohoo..

Forward progress was stopped..that's obvious.

same thing was said about the TD ricky had against us.just shows the inconsistency of the refs.

MDFINFAN
11-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Come on guys, you know his forward progress was stopped and the 2nd one the guy's knee was on the ground and he was touched by Ricky, relook the replays...even I saw that, and it's not because I'm a phin fan...but be real at least in your posts..

SABURZFAN
11-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Come on guys, you know his forward progress was stopped and the 2nd one the guy's knee was on the ground and he was touched by Ricky, relook the replays...even I saw that, and it's not because I'm a phin fan...but be real at least in your posts..

:lmao:

deny.....deny......deny..........

MDFINFAN
11-27-2003, 09:37 PM
Exactly Saburzfan, you guys are in denial...if it was buffalo, you would know the truth, the ref's got it right this time..believe me, we're usually on the wrong end of these kinds of calls, so I know they got it right this time..you won't see the league put out a statement about those calls saying they were wrong..