PDA

View Full Version : Drew questionable for Sunday

mybills
11-27-2003, 06:49 PM
He still has a concusion. Wouldn't it be weird if we win with AVP at the helm? :scratch:

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 07:01 PM
Leave him on the bench and give AVP a game before he retires. It can't get any worse.

BillsFever
11-27-2003, 07:02 PM
I can GURANTEE that Bledsoe will play though. He doesn't wanna give the chance to somebody else stepping up and running the offense and making him look bad.

mybills
11-27-2003, 07:06 PM
I don't know what to believe, the article Mr. Miyagi posted, or the news ticker at the bottom of the tv. It said he was throwing up and had dizzy spells, missed practice, and is questionable for Sunday. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :idunno:

Dozerdog
11-27-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
I can GURANTEE that Bledsoe will play though. He doesn't wanna give the chance to somebody else stepping up and running the offense and making him look bad.

I seriously doubt AVP will make anybody look bad. It will still be pass on first, run on second, pass on third, with 10 yard routes - the opponent's DBs sitting on those routes (with no threat of a deep pass) and an O line that will give AVP 2 seconds to unload.

What has AVP shown us this season?

Dozerdog
11-27-2003, 07:46 PM
Where is it listed Bledsoe has a concussion? He had some stomach flu on wed, but that's it.

Buffalo (4-7) at N.Y. Giants (4-7)

Here is the official updated Injury Report for this week's game against the Giants. Don't forget to scroll down to our notes section for the latest in-depth updates on the injured Bills.

Bills: OUT: WR Sam Aiken (Knee).
QUESTIONABLE: LB Jeff Posey (Knee); WR Clarence Coleman (Leg); LB Angelo Crowell (Back); G Mike Pucillo (Foot); RB Sammy Morris (Knee).
PROBABLE: S Izell Reese (Head).

stuckincincy
11-27-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Where is it listed Bledsoe has a concussion? He had some stomach flu on wed, but that's it.

It flashed by on ESPN2's crawler about 10 minutes ago.

Thes said probable. I've no idea where he coulda got a concussion, tho'.

Dozerdog
11-27-2003, 07:54 PM
I think espn2 is wrong

The_Philster
11-27-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

on the front page...from Sportsline.com ;)

MDFINFAN
11-27-2003, 09:18 PM
I missed this how did Drew get a concussion?