Eli Manning looks like a Machine tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Eli Manning looks like a Machine tonight

Horrid conditions and Manning is still tearing it up- 16-21 for 200 Plus yards and 2 TD's.
  • Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Those were half time numbers BTW

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

AMAZING!!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i heard the announcers comparing eli to peyton.they say he may be better than his older brother.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

That wasn't the first time I heard it either. It's been said before that Eli would be better than Peyton.

Too bad that chances are Eli will be wearing the lightening bolt on his helmet next year.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

he wont be worth the super high pick that you will have to give up to get him.. i really would prefer someone with some mobility.. just for once..
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• socalfan
              Old Fogey from Cali
              • Feb 2003

I'm with Tatonka...I'm not looking for a guy that will carry the ball 200 times for 600 yds in a year....but I want someone that if the play is a pass on 3rd and 5, he can run for it if flushed out of the pocket.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by socalfan
                I'm with Tatonka...I'm not looking for a guy that will carry the ball 200 times for 600 yds in a year....but I want someone that if the play is a pass on 3rd and 5, he can run for it if flushed out of the pocket.
                brad van pelt-colorado st would be a good choice.i've seen this guy punish LBs attempting to tackle him.
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                  brad van pelt-colorado st would be a good choice.i've seen this guy punish LBs attempting to tackle him.
                  Sounds like a guy we used to have on our roster at QB...wearing #12
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

Sounds like a guy we used to have on our roster at QB...wearing #12

joe ferguson???????

:snicker2:

Comment

• nolimit
                      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                      • Aug 2003

Archie manning also said Eli will be the better qb

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

i have suggested him several times. it seems that he will be an undrafted free agent though.. it would be nice to take a shot with him though.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

Eli has performed very well at Ole Miss, and look at who he's throwing the ball to? They're certainly no Donte Stallworths or Peerless Prices, are they? I think he'll be a very good pro.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Mobility isn't he be-all end all. If anything, I think that gift in a QB hinders the learning curve of gifted QB's- giving them the "Out" instead of learning how to hang in there and go through the progression properly.

Peyton isn't mobile, but he will absolutely kill you if given some time.

I can only think of a handful of great mobile AND patient QB's- Montana, Young, a young Steve Grogan, John Elway- they don't fall ot of trees every day.

Mike Vick and Leftwitch have the promise, but have a very long way to go. McNabb was on his way, but even he had a huge setback early this season. Culpepper has his ups & downs

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                              • Aug 2003

I have a feeling Eli is going to wearing the Silver and Black of the Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                              X