PDA

View Full Version : Rest Of the Schedule.

justasportsfan
11-28-2003, 10:10 AM
Giants - Looks like the only winnable game but even so, I think the Giants could win this if Shockey is 100%. Our lb's are horrible against elite TE's. This is a game as to "WHO SUCKS MORE" and not "WHich TEAM IS BETTER"Since the game is at the Giants, they should be favored to win this. They have beaten good teams and we haven't beaten any other than the Pats game.

Jets- not completely back from the dead but it's foot race between the bills and jets as to who will come out from the bottom of the AFCE. GW is staring at three straight seasons finishing dead last in the division. The only weak team the Jets face is the Steelers.

Titans- Only BY some divine intervention will we win this game.

Miami- This is the only game I hope we will win at all cost. I hate the fins but they are playing well. I would still concentrate on Ricky and dare Feidler to throw against us. If the team comes out as focused and fired up as the Pats game, we could win this one.

Pats- this could be a blowout at NE. The Pats will be playing for home field advantage in the playoff and we won't be playing for anything. Maybe Drew will have a good game since he won't be under pressure.

From a realistic point of view, we could go 0-5 to 2-3 based on how the bills are playing. Depending on what Bills team shows up, we could play all our division games tough. All I care right now is winning the Miami game.

EricStratton
11-28-2003, 10:21 AM
Shockeys most likely out Justa.

Dozerdog
11-28-2003, 10:29 AM
Even without Shockey- it's no "gimmie"

The Giants still have a high powered offense, but I beleive they will struggle vs our D. It's going to be another game like the Texan game- a battle of FG's.

Interesting stat though- I beleive MNF posted a streak of 12 straight TD's the Giants have given up when the opposition gets into the Red Zone (a streak going back 5-6 games). They gave up 2 more Monday night.

justasportsfan
11-28-2003, 10:43 AM
Giants still scare me because they have beaten teams better than the ones we've lost to.

Dozerdog
11-28-2003, 10:52 AM
It's a battle between who wants it least....

justasportsfan
11-28-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
It's a battle between who wants it least....

or who's given up.

mybills
11-28-2003, 02:28 PM
NE is over rated! :down:

Novacane
11-28-2003, 03:43 PM
It's on the road. I'm just hoping we can score a TD

justasportsfan
11-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by mybills
NE is over rated! :down:

they are but should never be underestimated. Let's see if Bellichick can confuse the hell out of Drew again.

Historian
11-29-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
All I care right now is winning the Miami game.

As much as I hate to admit it...I agree.

mybills
11-29-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

they are but should never be underestimated. Let's see if Bellichick can confuse the hell out of Drew again.

If he doesn't, I'm sure the zebra's will screw us again! ;)