Reed & Shaw finally coming alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Reed & Shaw finally coming alive

Some lucky bonces, some great catches. Tough YAC too!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Agreed! Reed is finally playing like the #2 receiver.

Why couldn't he do this 8 weeks ago, instead of dropping all those passes. He's catching everything now!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Better late than never? Hopefully he can keep it up and carry it into next season
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• yledust
        Beerophile
        • Apr 2003

We need it. Moulds is just not right. He's shown no leaping ability at all. At least twice there were balls he would usually go up and get and he didn't even try to get them.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i agree.. reed and shaw played great. i would also like to see aiken develope more over the offseason. shame he got hurt. i dont know if it is truely needed, but if we do sign an wr in the offseason, i would love to see darrell jackson or dennis northcut... it is games like this though that make you question if we really need more wrs though.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
            New and Improved!!
            • Aug 2003

Moulds needs to sit out the rest of the season so he can return to form next year when we make our run. Shaw is awesome. Reed is gaining that confidence, you can see it. Day late and a dollar short though for this year.
            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

Working...
            X