• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I hope the Colts lose the rest of their games

as punishment for beating Buffalo last week and failing to come back against the Patriots. 4 chances at the goal line from the 1- pathetic. I was so happy when it looked like the Patriots were going to be embarrassed on national TV, but they couldn't get it done.

And McGinest faked that injury too- that was disgraceful.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
    as punishment for beating Buffalo last week and failing to come back against the Patriots. 4 chances at the goal line from the 1- pathetic. I was so happy when it looked like the Patriots were going to be embarrassed on national TV, but they couldn't get it done.

Yeah, that was pathetic! McGinnis only went down to stop the clock.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Also, if you are planning on going for it on 4th down...why not try to pound it in on 3rd and 1? and then pass on 4th and 1.

Or how about a freaking QB sneak? They only needed a foot or so....

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
        Also, if you are planning on going for it on 4th down...why not try to pound it in on 3rd and 1? and then pass on 4th and 1.

Or how about a freaking QB sneak? They only needed a foot or so....
        They used their last TO after 2nd down so I think they threw because they were worried about time. But it could have been a better call- some kind of play-action bootleg or something so there were more options if the D covers the hot route (which is what happened).
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I have to disagree! I don't hope the Colts lose the rest of their games. I'd rather see them win than KChunks! I would LOVE to have Payton Manning here next year!!!!
          As for the game today, NE once again won on pure freaking luck!!!! How many points were scored from fumbles? Hello? How many OT games have NE won this year? If they were THAT GREAT, why did those games go into OT in the first place? Because THEY ARE Pathetic!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Not to mention -

it was the 3rd QT with 5:change left and Manning threw an interception...

BUT

it was his first one in 102 attempts!!!!!

Yep, I want Manning as a Bills!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

I'm not saying Manning is bad- I think he's a great QB, but they blew a chance to embarrass the Pats. Not to mention they ended any lingering hopes the Bills may have had for the playoffs.

Is Manning a free agent after this season? And could the Bills actually afford him with the cap?
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

I think that was the wrong call. You run on 4th and 1 with the d-line stacked against the run? There should have been an audible there I would think.
                Last edited by The Spaz; 11-30-2003, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                  I think that was the wrong call, you run on 4th ans 1 with the d-line stacked against the run there should hav ebeen an audible there I would think.
                  EXACTLY!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I'm not saying Manning is bad- I think he's a great QB, but they blew a chance to embarrass the Pats. Not to mention they ended any lingering hopes the Bills may have had for the playoffs.

Is Manning a free agent after this season? And could the Bills actually afford him with the cap?
                    Believe me, (as a NElander/Bills fan) nothing would have made me happier than to see them knock the Pats off their pedastool.
                    However, I seriously doubt that the Bills would get any further than the POs if they did make it. And according to another thread that was posted, Manning IS a FA next year. I'm not sure if they could afford him if we kept Bledsoe too, but I'd be willing to give him Drew's present salary in a heart beat! Plus, he's younger!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Re: I hope the Colts lose the rest of their games

Ok, DUH! Don't we ALWAYS the Colts to lose all their games?? Nice crap load of a post.
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                        Ok, DUH! Don't we ALWAYS the Colts to lose all their games??
                        They aren't in our division anymore. It doesn't usually matter to us how they do.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                        X