PDA

View Full Version : I came, I saw, the bills conquered ... my first bills game

STAMPY
11-30-2003, 07:04 PM
hey guys i can't even talk. i lost my voice yelling... what a game. it was so great to see drew and travis play great and the defense play tuff once more... it was great to see so many bills fans at meadowlands... they were so friendly as soon as they saw my moulds jersey come up to me. GREAT GAME fun ride home talking **** to my GIANT FRIENDS... they were so depressed ITS GREAT... awesome gameand our team played up o there potential YAY:nana:

mybills
11-30-2003, 07:37 PM
I'm so glad you had fun! It's always nice to hear a fellow Bills fan's joy after a win! :D
I was a winner either way...Giants are my 2nd favorite team...well, favorite NFC team. I found myself cheering more than I expected when the Bills D stopped the Giants...but hey, they are my # 1, hence the screen name! :D :beer: :up:

STAMPY
11-30-2003, 07:39 PM
did you hear the FIRE FASSIL CHANTS lol... do they have FIRE WILLIAMS chants in buffalo?

The_Philster
11-30-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
did you hear the FIRE FASSIL CHANTS lol... do they have FIRE WILLIAMS chants in buffalo?

We yell Fire The Coach quite frequently :chuckle:

mybills
11-30-2003, 07:43 PM
LOL..can't help you there, I'm in NE and the bar had that game BLASTING! :rolleyes: lol.

LtBillsFan66
11-30-2003, 07:47 PM
Did you stop by the tailgate at 16-C?

Mad Bomber
11-30-2003, 07:53 PM
hey guys i can't even talk. i lost my voice yelling... what a game. it was so great to see drew and travis play great and the defense play tuff once more... it was great to see so many bills fans at meadowlands... they were so friendly as soon as they saw my moulds jersey come up to me. GREAT GAME fun ride home talking **** to my GIANT FRIENDS... they were so depressed ITS GREAT... awesome gameand our team played up o there potential YAY:nana:

Glad you got to see a Bills WIN!! I took my son up to the Texans game and the Bills...

I don't want to talk about it.

Hey man, I never realized you're from LI!!!! Whereabouts? I'm in the NYC area too...my wife is from LI.

LtBillsFan66
11-30-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Mad Bomber
Glad you got to see a Bills WIN!! I took my son up to the Texans game and the Bills...

Hey man, I never realized you're from LI!!!! Whereabouts? I'm in the NYC area too...my wife is from LI.

Have you been to McFadden's yet?

STAMPY
11-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Mad Bomber

hey, i'm from nesconset, ny in suffolk county. u kno we should be 8-4 rite now. the losses in philly, houston, and indy... were games WE SHOULD HAVE WON THEY WERE IN OUR HANDS:sumo:

Billsouth
11-30-2003, 09:38 PM
thats where coaching comes in.

Dozerdog
11-30-2003, 09:46 PM
hey, i'm from nesconset, ny in suffolk county. u kno we should be 8-4 rite now. the losses in philly, houston, and indy... were games WE SHOULD HAVE WON THEY WERE IN OUR HANDS:sumo:

Don't forget Dallas & Miami - we could have easily beat Miami if not for the first quarter follies too.