• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

I came, I saw, the bills conquered ... my first bills game

hey guys i can't even talk. i lost my voice yelling... what a game. it was so great to see drew and travis play great and the defense play tuff once more... it was great to see so many bills fans at meadowlands... they were so friendly as soon as they saw my moulds jersey come up to me. GREAT GAME fun ride home talking **** to my GIANT FRIENDS... they were so depressed ITS GREAT... awesome gameand our team played up o there potential YAY
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I'm so glad you had fun! It's always nice to hear a fellow Bills fan's joy after a win!
    I was a winner either way...Giants are my 2nd favorite team...well, favorite NFC team. I found myself cheering more than I expected when the Bills D stopped the Giants...but hey, they are my # 1, hence the screen name!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

did you hear the FIRE FASSIL CHANTS lol... do they have FIRE WILLIAMS chants in buffalo?

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
        did you hear the FIRE FASSIL CHANTS lol... do they have FIRE WILLIAMS chants in buffalo?
        We yell Fire The Coach quite frequently
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

LOL..can't help you there, I'm in NE and the bar had that game BLASTING! lol.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Did you stop by the tailgate at 16-C?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
              • Jul 2002

Re: I came, I saw, the bills conquered ... my first bills game

hey guys i can't even talk. i lost my voice yelling... what a game. it was so great to see drew and travis play great and the defense play tuff once more... it was great to see so many bills fans at meadowlands... they were so friendly as soon as they saw my moulds jersey come up to me. GREAT GAME fun ride home talking **** to my GIANT FRIENDS... they were so depressed ITS GREAT... awesome gameand our team played up o there potential YAY
              Glad you got to see a Bills WIN!! I took my son up to the Texans game and the Bills...

I don't want to talk about it.

Hey man, I never realized you're from LI!!!! Whereabouts? I'm in the NYC area too...my wife is from LI.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                Glad you got to see a Bills WIN!! I took my son up to the Texans game and the Bills...

Hey man, I never realized you're from LI!!!! Whereabouts? I'm in the NYC area too...my wife is from LI.
                Have you been to McFadden's yet?

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

Re: Re: I came, I saw, the bills conquered ... my first bills game

Originally posted by Mad Bomber

hey, i'm from nesconset, ny in suffolk county. u kno we should be 8-4 rite now. the losses in philly, houston, and indy... were games WE SHOULD HAVE WON THEY WERE IN OUR HANDS

Comment

• Billsouth
                    • Jul 2002

thats where coaching comes in.
                    "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

hey, i'm from nesconset, ny in suffolk county. u kno we should be 8-4 rite now. the losses in philly, houston, and indy... were games WE SHOULD HAVE WON THEY WERE IN OUR HANDS

Don't forget Dallas & Miami - we could have easily beat Miami if not for the first quarter follies too.

Comment

Working...
                      X