PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is Dennis Green

eddiehaskill
11-30-2003, 10:25 PM
I love this guy. I think that he is the best for our team overall. the only thing I dont know is why he got out of coaching to begin with. How did it end in Minnesota?

Dozerdog
11-30-2003, 11:48 PM
Ugly-

he even pulled the race card. He lost control of his team.

hurls
12-01-2003, 12:40 AM
You better redo your XMAS list

Historian
12-01-2003, 07:33 AM
I'm officially driving the HASLETT bandwagon.

DraftBoy
12-01-2003, 09:27 AM
Green would be nice and so would Haslett but I doubt we get either. I have no peticular reason for thinking this just a gut feeling. I get the same feeling about Coughlin.

eddiehaskill
12-01-2003, 10:26 AM
well they said yesterday that 11 teams will be getting a new coach. What are the chances the Bills get the best of the 11. Forget slim to none, its more like none to negative. Coaches dont even like coming to Buffalo. I dont blame them either when a San Diego team will be looking for a coach too. DISCLAIMER: I'm from Buffalo so I can pop all the ***** I want about it. Cold, blistering Buffalo or sunny, beautiful, wildfire San Diego. I think I'd still do with San Diego

IHateTheDullphins
12-01-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by eddiehaskill
I love this guy. I think that he is the best for our team overall. the only thing I dont know is why he got out of coaching to begin with. How did it end in Minnesota?

Green doesn't coach anymore b/c he sucks at coaching.

Why wouldn't a good coach want to come here? are you kidding? we have the best talent out of any team that needs a new coach and you don't think that looks good? get real.:cynic:

The_Philster
12-01-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Billsology

I call shotgun :D

caveboy
12-01-2003, 04:58 PM
What's Bruce Coslett up to these days?

:-p

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 05:24 PM

i rather have coal for xmas then that fat toad. i hate the race card

HenryRules
12-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins

Why wouldn't a good coach want to come here? are you kidding? we have the best talent out of any team that needs a new coach and you don't think that looks good? get real.:cynic:

What coach in high demand has ever made a decision based on the talent the team had?

The last 4 high demand coaches that made decisions that I can think of are: Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, Mike Holmgrem, and Steve Mariucci. Not a single one of them went to the team with the best players out of the options avaiable. All went to a location where they had the most power.

BuffaloRanger
12-01-2003, 08:48 PM
well they said yesterday that 11 teams will be getting a new coach. What are the chances the Bills get the best of the 11. Forget slim to none, its more like none to negative. Coaches dont even like coming to Buffalo. I dont blame them either when a San Diego team will be looking for a coach too. DISCLAIMER: I'm from Buffalo so I can pop all the ***** I want about it. Cold, blistering Buffalo or sunny, beautiful, wildfire San Diego. I think I'd still do with San Diego

That's why I watched the news of all those houses burning in San Diego with a big tub of popcorn. Every time another house went up, I laughed. Everytime they showed someone crying, I laughed. Call me evil, but that's where they live. You gotta take the good with the bad.

In review...

Florida - Hurricanes
N & S Carolina - Hurricanes & Ice Storms that knock out power for days at a time.
Midwest - Tornados, Floods
Texas - Tornados
California - Earthquakes, Mudslides, Fires
Seattle - Rain. Everyday. Rain.

I'll take snow. After getting pounded with 7 feet of snow in 24 hours things were back to normal in 3 days. No other city could do that.

Minus the occasional 7 feet of snow, is Buffalo weather that much worse than:

Denver
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Detroit
Green Bay
Cleveland
Pittsburgh

Some old woman here in Korea asked me where I was from. I said Buffalo. She said "Oh it's so cold there!" This is some old woman selling T-shirts on the street! How about that.

Novacane
12-01-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Billsology

Originally posted by The_Philster
I call shotgun :D

Why? What has he done in NO? They are underachievers too!