Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsbabee

Coaching

Yes, we won yesterday and I'm happy about it. But the coaching was nothing spectacular again, nor will it ever be with these goofballs. How hard was it really to coach against the Giants? About as hard as it has been for the other teams that creamed us to out-coach us. Mediocre at best teams are not tough to win against.

I want coaches that can coach any game to a win, but more importantly, out-coach the tough ones. We definitely don't have that now.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

It was the next best thing to a bye week the Bills have all season. The biggest competition the Giants will give the Bills will be in the race for a head coach

Comment

• Winfield_26
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

The coaching was solid yesterday give him credit where credit is due. He ran the ball and made no stupid calls. Granted thats just common sense stuff but when your HC and OC FINALLY get it right they deserve some credit.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• caveboy
        • Oct 2003

Win- I'll give them credit for the win. The team needed it. But the game plane didn't look drastically different than the one they've run all year, EXCEPT for the increased running attack and dominance in the 4th and increased pressure on Mary Collins.

I think the Giants lack of execution on the defensive side made KG/GW look like geniuses. This same plane didn't work against premier teams like KC or even average teams like Dallas.

This seems like simple enough stuff for them to have figured out sooner, not at this point. Last year, they looked like they had it figured out coming off the 8-8, but the freakin' wheels came off due to their inability to adjust.

Keep running the ball fellas. More running is betterer.
        Last edited by caveboy; 12-01-2003, 09:39 AM.
        "Your job is to protect your quarterback – me."

Comment

• Billsbabee

I gave them credit for the win and I'm happy we won. However, it doesn't redeem them in any way shape or fashion. They still need to go.

Comment

Working...
          X