PDA

View Full Version : the giant fans were kinda nice to me at game

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 12:59 PM
we were talking lots of trash, but it was all good, no hostillity. i am a big trash talker... every time a guy got up to pee or get beer i said oh good idea you should go home AVOID THE TRAFFIC ITS OVER, UR SEASONS OVER GAME OVER, one fan was funny in 4th quarter he said when we're done pleez turn out the lights b4 we exit:cheers:

LtBillsFan66
12-01-2003, 01:01 PM
That is what happens when the game means nothing to both teams.

I had a good time too. Not one fight or bit of trouble from what I saw.

Did you stop by 16C?

Valerie
12-01-2003, 01:03 PM
It's always fun going to a game in another team's stadium and getting along with the fans. Being able to talk "nice" trash and not have it end up in a big fight. New Yorkers are a nice bunch! I'm glad you had a good time. :) Nice fans always make the whole football experience better, IMO. :)

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
That is what happens when the game means nothing to both teams.

I had a good time too. Not one fight or bit of trouble from what I saw.

Did you stop by 16C?

no i didn't. i saw it tho on my way out.

LtBillsFan66
12-01-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
no i didn't. i saw it tho on my way out.

Did you wave? Give a nod? Or anything else to acknowledge our existence? :D

Coy Wire's parents have been to both the Jets and Giants tailgates.

TigerJ
12-01-2003, 02:39 PM
I think in general people do less smack talk and take it less seriously when their team has been losing a lot. If a fan of a 4-7 team started talking smack to me, I think my reaction would be to shug my shoulders and ask, "What's the point here?" I feel no compuslion to talk smack at someone else.

LtBillsFan66
12-01-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
I think in general people do less smack talk and take it less seriously when their team has been losing a lot. If a fan of a 4-7 team started talking smack to me, I think my reaction would be to shug my shoulders and ask, "What's the point here?" I feel no compuslion to talk smack at someone else.

I think that was the case.

There were actually a few Bills fans opening their mouths when the clock was winding down. I felt like calling them out.

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 03:31 PM
no way... talking trash regardless is sooooooooooo fun

LtBillsFan66
12-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
no way... talking trash regardless is sooooooooooo fun

Not when your team is 5-7 after beating a 4-8 team.