PDA

View Full Version : you kno what i hate

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 01:04 PM
people who say they rather lose out the final games of a season then rather win and play for self respect and dignity of the game, i'm sorry call me crazy i rather win out the last 4 games even if it means not making playoffs then lose out and locking a better pick

LtBillsFan66
12-01-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
people who say they rather lose out the final games of a season then rather win and play for self respect and dignity of the game, i'm sorry call me crazy i rather win out the last 4 games even if it means not making playoffs then lose out and locking a better pick

Me too. I watch the games and enjoy watching them. Even if they "mean nothing." I'll take a Bills win anyday.

Patrick76777
12-01-2003, 01:13 PM
I was in a great mood yesterday.

Very happy

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
I was in a great mood yesterday.

Very happy

i was happier!!! Hey Wys where were u i was looking for you man! JK lol

caveboy
12-01-2003, 03:49 PM
Not me! I want us to lose every game left so that we get a higher draft spot, only to watch TD trade down to get someone who we will all say "Who's that?"

JOKE.

Win baby win! Draft order doesn't compare to the team winning and getting better, regardless of who's the OC or coach. I want to see this D get even better, and see if this O-line can play better.

Besides, management never drafts who you want anyway. I don't think the key to us turning it around will be found in the draft either – it'll be found in the world of free-agent coaches.

:-p

BAM
12-01-2003, 03:51 PM
you kno what i hate... people who say they rather lose out the final games of a season then rather win and play for self respect and dignity of the game, i'm sorry call me crazy i rather win out the last 4 games even if it means not making playoffs then lose out and locking a better pick

Amen my brother. Preach on! :hi5:

BAM
12-01-2003, 03:51 PM
oh .. and :gobills:

The_Philster
12-01-2003, 05:06 PM
Amen...I've been saying that all along. People thinking that we should lose to guarantee a high draft spot? Why do they want to guarantee a high salary to someone who could be a total bust? :idunno: Keep winning and keep the Bills here in Buffalo. We still have to finish selling luxury boxes. If I get a chance this weekend, I'll ask Denny how they're selling. We were at 60% 2 weeks ago.

The Natrix
12-01-2003, 05:13 PM

I agree

It is pretty depressing to hear some people take that stance

I would be much more optimistic about next season if they win out and get say a #19.

I just don't see the logic in wanting to lose for a higher pick.

When a team goes 5-11, it takes A LOT more than a #8 pick to get the team to 11-5.

The_Philster
12-01-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
When a team goes 5-11, it takes A LOT more than a #8 pick to get the team to 11-5.

Thank you. Yet another reason why rooting for a higher draft pick is ridiculous.

ShadowHawk7
12-01-2003, 05:35 PM
hmmmmmmm.... Where are all those losers who want to lose out for higher picks now?? Hiding behind their mommies I believe. Good post :loblo:

The_Philster
12-01-2003, 05:39 PM
I think people forget that, for all intents and purposes, the Bills' lease is up!! They can move anytime now with the buyout clause. Selling out those luxury boxes is a step we can take to ensure that the Bills go nowhere. I think they sell better when we win games....just a hunch :idunno:

SABURZFAN
12-01-2003, 06:51 PM
i hate when people say that too.if they were to intentionally lose games,they're not only cheating the fans,they're cheating themselves.

DraftBoy
12-01-2003, 07:13 PM
Misspelled titles??

J/k of course...But I do agree with you we need to cheer for the win and not the pick.

Tatonka
12-01-2003, 07:16 PM
hey guess what.. try reading the other posts on the board.. this is an exact duplicate of alluro's thread..

i also think you guys are all taking peoples comments the wrong way..

i know for me personally.. i dont ROOT AGAINST the bills.. but, as i have said.. i just dont take the games so seriously now.. if they lose.. it is pretty much like.. oh well.. hopefully it will help us next year by having a shot at a POTENTIALLY better player in the draft..

you guys like to twist that around into .. "oh god.. your not really bills fans.. how could you root against your team.. your not a fan.. get the **** out of here.. blah blah blah blah.. "

you know what i think is funny... what exactly are you happy about when they win right now? OOOOO we beat a horrible team today.. AWESOME! we still are not making the playoffs and havent proved we are a good team, but hell.. we won today!.. what is exciting about that?

you guys continue to be all excited about us beating a piss poor team who was missing their best player on offense... lets celebrate mediocrity and an underachieving team.. with a horrible coaching staff..

MAYBE we will get incredibly lucky and we will go 8-8 or 9-7 and Greg williams will get to say along with Kevin Gilbride~!!!!!! that would be awesome.. GO TEAM!!!

:rolleyes:

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
hey guess what.. try reading the other posts on the board.. this is an exact duplicate of alluro's thread..

i also think you guys are all taking peoples comments the wrong way..

i know for me personally.. i dont ROOT AGAINST the bills.. but, as i have said.. i just dont take the games so seriously now.. if they lose.. it is pretty much like.. oh well.. hopefully it will help us next year by having a shot at a POTENTIALLY better player in the draft..

you guys like to twist that around into .. "oh god.. your not really bills fans.. how could you root against your team.. your not a fan.. get the **** out of here.. blah blah blah blah.. "

you know what i think is funny... what exactly are you happy about when they win right now? OOOOO we beat a horrible team today.. AWESOME! we still are not making the playoffs and havent proved we are a good team, but hell.. we won today!.. what is exciting about that?

you guys continue to be all excited about us beating a piss poor team who was missing their best player on offense... lets celebrate mediocrity and an underachieving team.. with a horrible coaching staff..

MAYBE we will get incredibly lucky and we will go 8-8 or 9-7 and Greg williams will get to say along with Kevin Gilbride~!!!!!! that would be awesome.. GO TEAM!!!

:rolleyes:

ummmm i'm not going to search through pages to find a thought that i had in my mind. i felt something that was needed to be said and i did say it. don't reply then.

its called being a fan, should we be upset we beat a bad team. your nothing but a pessimistic fan. i'd be proud of these guys if we went 4-0 rest of way beating teams like miami, tenn., new england, call me crazy, i cheer for every win dude

BuffaloRanger
12-01-2003, 07:55 PM
When I look at the long list of teams I hate - because they have pissed me off over the years - it contains the...

Giants (SB 25)
Skins (SB26)
cowboys (SBs 27,28)
Jags (Jimbo's last game)
Titans (playoff game and GW)
Fins, Pats, and Jets (All obvious)

A perfect season for me would have been 11-5 just by beating all those teams. But alas, TD didn't fire GW or KG so we are left pondering winning or better draft pick.

I see that all of the remaining games are against teams on this list. Hell, yeah I want the Bills to win out. I wish those teams fans nothing but pain and misery.

I do hope that winning out doesn't extend our misery of living with GW and KG on the Bills sidelines though.

Tatonka
12-01-2003, 08:03 PM
ummmm i'm not going to search through pages to find a thought that i had in my mind. i felt something that was needed to be said and i did say it. don't reply then.

its called being a fan, should we be upset we beat a bad team. your nothing but a pessimistic fan. i'd be proud of these guys if we went 4-0 rest of way beating teams like miami, tenn., new england, call me crazy, i cheer for every win dude

you dont have to search through pages.. it was on the top of the page.. and it was a thread that i believe you already responded to.. but alas... that is not the point..

i am not a pessimistic fan.. i am however REALISTIC.. i watched our team play like dog **** all year long and underachieve.. my hopes, as the hopes of most, were so high after 2 weeks of the season.. and we have been forced to watch garbage for the last 10 weeks since, including 2 absolutely embarrassing night games... we have had to watch the most pathetic display of offensive playcalling and head coaching that i have ever seen by a bills team.. i am tired of being miserable about the state of this team, which is not good at the current moment...

sorry i am already rooting for success next year.. this season is a total loss.. the only thing that can be salvaged is that we can fire the bad coaches and get a good draft pick.. because regardless how this season finishes.. it is already a complete disaster and a total disappointment.. anyone that can be happy about that is in lala land.

saviorbledsoe
12-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Win Baby Win!!!!! Never give up. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NFL! I still believe!

imbondz
12-01-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
When I look at the long list of teams I hate - because they have pissed me off over the years - it contains the...

Giants (SB 25)
Skins (SB26)
cowboys (SBs 27,28)
Jags (Jimbo's last game)
Titans (playoff game and GW)
Fins, Pats, and Jets (All obvious)

A perfect season for me would have been 11-5 just by beating all those teams. But alas, TD didn't fire GW or KG so we are left pondering winning or better draft pick.

I see that all of the remaining games are against teams on this list. Hell, yeah I want the Bills to win out. I wish those teams fans nothing but pain and misery.

I do hope that winning out doesn't extend our misery of living with GW and KG on the Bills sidelines though.

substitute the 49ers for the Jags and I'm right with you

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Win Baby Win!!!!! Never give up. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NFL! I still believe!

LOL. i'm with you. WIN BABY WIN !!!

Rude American
12-02-2003, 08:10 AM
I'm affraind that if we win out, Williams and Gilbride will be back.

This team aint going anywhere.

Lose NOW while the time is right.

Who cares about draft position? I do, to some extent. But that aint my concern.

Lose now or or forever keep Williams and Gilbride.

Ridding ourselves of those two LOSERS is key. How do we ensure that? By going 9-7? By winning the wild card? Doubt it.

At some point you bleeding-heart, die-hard fools have to look long term. Short term sacrifice, long term gain.

I'm not asking the players to tank the rest of the season, but I won't be disappointed if we end up below 0.500.

BRING ON THE LOSSES!!!!

STAMPY
12-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
I'm affraind that if we win out, Williams and Gilbride will be back.

This team aint going anywhere.

Lose NOW while the time is right.

Who cares about draft position? I do, to some extent. But that aint my concern.

Lose now or or forever keep Williams and Gilbride.

Ridding ourselves of those two LOSERS is key. How do we ensure that? By going 9-7? By winning the wild card? Doubt it.

At some point you bleeding-heart, die-hard fools have to look long term. Short term sacrifice, long term gain.

I'm not asking the players to tank the rest of the season, but I won't be disappointed if we end up below 0.500.

BRING ON THE LOSSES!!!!

pleez remove this assclown from the stadium

Rude American
12-02-2003, 11:18 AM
lik my cas

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 11:54 AM
You should take a long walk down a short bridge. :j/k: not really.