PDA

View Full Version : Rudi Johnson & Corey Dillon

BADTHINGSMAN
12-01-2003, 03:33 PM
The Bengals are in a great situstion here.. Rudi came in and played great when Dillon was out.. They are splitting time and both playing good ball.. Any chance the Bengals trade 1 of them away for extra draft picks to improve their "D"??

STAMPY
12-01-2003, 03:36 PM
prolly corey "the cancer" dillon... the guy wanted to go to dallas

BADTHINGSMAN
12-01-2003, 04:00 PM
The Bengals could get a 1st and 4th or better for Dillon.. Thats if Parcells would be willing to make that deal..

SABURZFAN
12-04-2003, 01:34 AM
they're better off getting as many draft picks as they can for dillon.

stuckincincy
12-16-2003, 11:01 AM
Don't know if Dillon's leaving is a sure thing. B'gals O-line have been punching big holes, especially rookie LG Steinback. I keep harping on 'em, I know. Why TD didn't grab him I'll never know.

Kitna's play has been keeping a lot of teams guessing, too.

Dillon's mouth has hurt him. I think he'd go for a late 2nd/high 3rd. , although trades are such a rarity these days. Arizona comes to mind. I don't think he'd be a big cap hit, also.

B'gals picked up a FB last draft. I kinda thouight they'de look at a rb. If they pick one fairly high this coming draft, I think corey say bye-bye...

BADTHINGSMAN
12-18-2003, 12:02 AM
Arizona has Marcel Shipp he is good RB..

stuckincincy
12-18-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by silent_one
Arizona has Marcel Shipp he is good RB..

True. but Arizona has surpassed Cincinnati as the most inane franchise this year. Having said that, Cincy retains the crown, based on the previous 12 seasons. :D

Dozerdog
12-18-2003, 09:08 AM
With the draft as deep as it is, no way they get a 1st rounder for him unless it's for a future draft

stuckincincy
12-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Short update on Dillon:

Last few games, he's been in less and less. I think he's gonna be moved. I don't think he's at all washed up.

Maybe Detriot, for a 3rd round pick. After years of ignoring the position, I think the B'gals are in the CB market in the draft. Also definitely a RB, and possibly a LB. One of the starters, LB Adrian Ross, suffered an ACL. The LB corps did a fair job for them this year, but losing Spikes has not helped them.

I'd be happy for the bills if the B'gals let back-up DT Glenn Steele become available. A Fred Smerlas-type motor.