• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rude American
    EE is my American Idol
    • Jul 2002

Call me a non-Bills fan

But I see no point in winning anymore this season.

Winning might ensure Williams' and Gilbrides jobs. Do we want that? Hell no!

Short term sacrifice, long term gain.

Lose now while the time is right.

Tank? No. Welcome losses? Yes.

I said this in a post but this, IMO, is new-thread worthy.

Sorry, folks, but losing is the only way I see the future being salvaged much faster.
    You want that hamburger on bun?
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

they didn't extend GW's contract coming from an 8-8 season. What makes you think they will keep him this year?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• caveboy
      • Oct 2003

"they didn't extend GW's contract coming from an 8-8 season. What makes you think they will keep him this year?"

Scarier things have happened. Rj was here for too long on the strength of one game and 'potential.'

While I don't share my man's zest for losing while the time is right, lol, it is not out of the realm of possibility that the braintrust at 1BD of Ralph/TD convince themselves that this year's troubles were a result of PLAYERS not executing versus coaches sucking.

I don't want it by any stretch, and I would be miserable for the year, but it wouldn't surprise me if Dumb and Dumber returned. I prayed hard for RJ to leave, and they brought him back, so anything's possible.

;-p
      "Your job is to protect your quarterback – me."

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

Re: Call me a non-Bills fan

Call you a non-Bills fan? I'de rather call you a number of "other" things.

Originally posted by Rude American

I see no point in you starting any threads. ever again.

Yeah. sure it will.

One word for you. Delusional.

It just never seems to end.

I think you are tanked.

This is "Delete" worthy.

Sorry, folks, but losing is the only way I see the future being salvaged much faster.

Losing is the only way, huh? Well, we all know what kind of people like losing.

Atleast you're consistant with crappy posts.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Rude American
          EE is my American Idol
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          they didn't extend GW's contract coming from an 8-8 season. What makes you think they will keep him this year?
          I think he interviews very well. (not with the media though)

Listen, what I'm saying is that the season is shot. I won't be disappointed if we slip even further. It'll help ensure measures are taken to put wins on the board in the coming seasons.

Comment

• Rude American
            EE is my American Idol
            • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Call me a non-Bills fan

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
            Call you a non-Bills fan? I'de rather call you a number of "other" things.

Atleast you're consistant with crappy posts.
            You're a genius. jk!! You're actually quite stupid.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I'm not far from where you are RA. I am not making a huge emotional investment in the remaining games this year. The positive impact on draft position of losing the rest of the games is not lost on me either. I'm not really thinking about losses as a way to insure that Buffalo will have a new coaching staff next year. As I see it, if Buffalo does run the table and win the next four games, that is a sign that KG may have finally fingured out what he has to do to make his system work with the present personnel. That said, I don't expect that's going to happen, and I do expect the KG will be canned after the season, and probably GW as well. In the mean time I watch each game as it comes, and enjoy it when they play well. If they play poorly, I'm more likely to turn the TV off than earlier in the season when there was still a realistic chance to make the playoffs.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

I think he interviews very well. (not with the media though)

Listen, what I'm saying is that the season is shot. I won't be disappointed if we slip even further. It'll help ensure measures are taken to put wins on the board in the coming seasons.
                Everyone is playing to keep their job. It's an audition for the rest of the season.

Henry needs to keep playing well becuae McGahee is not far.

Drew, we'll be looking for his eventual replacement. He's definitely on his way down.

OL-RW said it, he'll be looking into players that want to play especially on Offense.

We've pretty much lost the war. I hope we still win some battles. Especially the Mami one.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                  • Sep 2003

non bills fan

Comment

• Rude American
                    EE is my American Idol
                    • Jul 2002

for wanting bigger and better things than Williams, Gilbride and 8-8. I know.

Time to take off the rose colored glassed, the whole lot of ya. Get with the program and look to the future. The present is shot.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Non-Bills fan

Comment

• Rude American
                        EE is my American Idol
                        • Jul 2002

it's all about the greater good - something that only some people understand apparently.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Dman
                            Wagon Master
                            • Jul 2002

Honestly, I don't believe that I've ever been so unenthusiastic about a Bills win than I was this past weekend. I felt...ok..so what..we can win meaningless games when other teams lay down. All any additional wins can do for the team now is to assure a lower first round draft pick. So, I think I'm in the same court as RA...let it crash and burn beyond recognition so that there is NO chance of RW and TD deciding to retain either GW or KG.

I want to win when it counts!!!!
                            "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???"

Comment

• zone
                              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                              • Oct 2003

Your posts/threads are so stupid it's barely even worth wasting my time replying, but I feel compelled to on the case of just how stupid this one is.

You said on one of your other worthless threads that you were never coming back here agian, can you do us a favor and keep your word on that? You know nothing about the bills or football in general so why are you here?
                              www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
                              X