PDA

View Full Version : Call me a non-Bills fan

Rude American
12-02-2003, 08:25 AM
But I see no point in winning anymore this season.

Winning might ensure Williams' and Gilbrides jobs. Do we want that? Hell no!

Short term sacrifice, long term gain.

Lose now while the time is right.

Tank? No. Welcome losses? Yes.

I said this in a post but this, IMO, is new-thread worthy.

Sorry, folks, but losing is the only way I see the future being salvaged much faster.

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 08:31 AM
they didn't extend GW's contract coming from an 8-8 season. What makes you think they will keep him this year?

caveboy
12-02-2003, 08:39 AM
"they didn't extend GW's contract coming from an 8-8 season. What makes you think they will keep him this year?"

Scarier things have happened. Rj was here for too long on the strength of one game and 'potential.'

While I don't share my man's zest for losing while the time is right, lol, it is not out of the realm of possibility that the braintrust at 1BD of Ralph/TD convince themselves that this year's troubles were a result of PLAYERS not executing versus coaches sucking.

I don't want it by any stretch, and I would be miserable for the year, but it wouldn't surprise me if Dumb and Dumber returned. I prayed hard for RJ to leave, and they brought him back, so anything's possible.

;-p

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Call you a non-Bills fan? I'de rather call you a number of "other" things.

Originally posted by Rude American

I see no point in you starting any threads. ever again.

Yeah. sure it will. :dink:

One word for you. Delusional.

:cynic: It just never seems to end.

I think you are tanked.

This is "Delete" worthy.

Sorry, folks, but losing is the only way I see the future being salvaged much faster.

Losing is the only way, huh? Well, we all know what kind of people like losing.

:bf1: Atleast you're consistant with crappy posts.

Rude American
12-02-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
they didn't extend GW's contract coming from an 8-8 season. What makes you think they will keep him this year?

I think he interviews very well. (not with the media though)

Listen, what I'm saying is that the season is shot. I won't be disappointed if we slip even further. It'll help ensure measures are taken to put wins on the board in the coming seasons.

Rude American
12-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
Call you a non-Bills fan? I'de rather call you a number of "other" things.

:bf1: Atleast you're consistant with crappy posts.

You're a genius. jk!! You're actually quite stupid.

TigerJ
12-02-2003, 08:56 AM
I'm not far from where you are RA. I am not making a huge emotional investment in the remaining games this year. The positive impact on draft position of losing the rest of the games is not lost on me either. I'm not really thinking about losses as a way to insure that Buffalo will have a new coaching staff next year. As I see it, if Buffalo does run the table and win the next four games, that is a sign that KG may have finally fingured out what he has to do to make his system work with the present personnel. That said, I don't expect that's going to happen, and I do expect the KG will be canned after the season, and probably GW as well. In the mean time I watch each game as it comes, and enjoy it when they play well. If they play poorly, I'm more likely to turn the TV off than earlier in the season when there was still a realistic chance to make the playoffs.

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 09:00 AM

I think he interviews very well. (not with the media though)

Listen, what I'm saying is that the season is shot. I won't be disappointed if we slip even further. It'll help ensure measures are taken to put wins on the board in the coming seasons.

Everyone is playing to keep their job. It's an audition for the rest of the season.

Henry needs to keep playing well becuae McGahee is not far.

Drew, we'll be looking for his eventual replacement. He's definitely on his way down.

OL-RW said it, he'll be looking into players that want to play especially on Offense.

We've pretty much lost the war. I hope we still win some battles. Especially the Mami one.

BAM
12-02-2003, 09:35 AM
non bills fan :down:

Rude American
12-02-2003, 09:53 AM
for wanting bigger and better things than Williams, Gilbride and 8-8. I know.

Time to take off the rose colored glassed, the whole lot of ya. Get with the program and look to the future. The present is shot.

clumping platelets
12-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Non-Bills fan :mad:

Rude American
12-02-2003, 10:03 AM
it's all about the greater good - something that only some people understand apparently.

clumping platelets
12-02-2003, 10:24 AM
:confused:

Dman
12-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Honestly, I don't believe that I've ever been so unenthusiastic about a Bills win than I was this past weekend. I felt...ok..so what..we can win meaningless games when other teams lay down. All any additional wins can do for the team now is to assure a lower first round draft pick. So, I think I'm in the same court as RA...let it crash and burn beyond recognition so that there is NO chance of RW and TD deciding to retain either GW or KG.

I want to win when it counts!!!!

zone
12-02-2003, 11:07 AM

Your posts/threads are so stupid it's barely even worth wasting my time replying, but I feel compelled to on the case of just how stupid this one is.

You said on one of your other worthless threads that you were never coming back here agian, can you do us a favor and keep your word on that? You know nothing about the bills or football in general so why are you here?

STAMPY
12-02-2003, 11:08 AM
rude american... its people like you who i posted about yesterday who have no pride nor dignity for the game, the city, and the fans... win it out and start next year on high note... last year 8-8 was an improvement from prior year dude.

zone
12-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
rude american... its people like you who i posted about yesterday who have no pride nor dignity for the game, the city, and the fans... win it out and start next year on high note... last year 8-8 was an improvement from prior year dude.

don't even waste your time, this dude does not understand anything... he is clueless.

Rude American
12-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Neither of you know anything about re-builinding... scrapping the car to salvage the parts, etc.

And was I talking about LAST YEAR???????

The bell just rang. Time for you two little guys to go to class. No running in the halls.

Rude American
12-02-2003, 11:28 AM
A couple more little kids for the ignore list. At least IHATE has company now.

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 11:30 AM
Each one of your posts remind me of a different piece of crap. They are all different, yes. But all stink equally as bad. I could get more articulate posts out of a monkey throwing his feces at the keyboard.

:monkey:Rude American:horse:

zone
12-02-2003, 11:33 AM
The bell just rang. Time for you two little guys to go to class. No running in the halls.

what the hell does this even mean?

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 11:34 AM
A couple more little kids for the ignore list. At least IHATE has company now.

You know you're reading every one of my posts. I feel wonderful that I managed to make it onto your "ignore" list!. I placed you on my "buddy" list, cuz I don't want to miss a minute of your seemingly endless truckloads of sewage that somehow make it from your brain to your fingers on the keyboard. Thank you!:evil:

juice
12-02-2003, 12:43 PM
You know you're reading every one of my posts. I feel wonderful that I managed to make it onto your "ignore" list!. I placed you on my "buddy" list, cuz I don't want to miss a minute of your seemingly endless truckloads of sewage that somehow make it from your brain to your fingers on the keyboard. Thank you!:evil:

Hey "Buddy"

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 12:47 PM
Speaking of my buddy list, What's hapenin Juice?

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by juice

Hey "Buddy"
Speaking of my buddy list, What's hapenin Juice? :eek:

Rude American
12-02-2003, 12:52 PM
one guy, several aliases.

Hey ****head, that's been done before.

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 12:57 PM
:cry:

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 01:04 PM
Rude American:shelby:IHateTheDullphins

STAMPY
12-02-2003, 01:06 PM
rude american... didn't you say a few weeks ago u were leaving the board, your done watching games for this season? yet i see you running your filthy mouth, i went to class already *****!!!

zone
12-02-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by zone
You said on one of your other worthless threads that you were never coming back here agian, can you do us a favor and keep your word on that? You know nothing about the bills or football in general so why are you here?

rude american... didn't you say a few weeks ago u were leaving the board, your done watching games for this season? yet i see you running your filthy mouth, i went to class already *****!!!

Exactly....

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Rude American:shelby:IHateTheDullphins

OMG, they just killed Miyagi. You bastards!!!

LtBillsFan66
12-02-2003, 01:31 PM
If they win, I'm happy. If they lose, I'll say hey, it's one higher draft pick. I won't root for them to lose though. Just for a pick. I want them to do well when I'm watching.

Tatonka
12-02-2003, 01:40 PM
rude.. i know where you are coming from.. it is unfortunate that some of the kids here who have been rooting for the bills for a much shorter amount of time dont understand the concept of short term loss for long term reward.. i really dont care where they finish, as long as they are able to get sean taylor..

how anyone could actually get excited about the bills beating the gints is beyond me... but whatever.

let the kids keep talking their ****... you know who the valued members of the board are.. i pretty much disregard most of their crap anyway... they really dont add anything other than "GO BILLS!" or "if you disagree with my opinion, your **** and you need to stop posting"...

boy it would be funny if we won out and KG and Greg kept their jobs.. so we could suffer through an even better 6-10 season next year..

Tatonka
12-02-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
If they win, I'm happy. If they lose, I'll say hey, it's one higher draft pick. I won't root for them to lose though. Just for a pick. I want them to do well when I'm watching.

i feel pretty much the same way.

Rude American
12-02-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
rude.. i know where you are coming from.. it is unfortunate that some of the kids here who have been rooting for the bills for a much shorter amount of time dont understand the concept of short term loss for long term reward.. i really dont care where they finish, as long as they are able to get sean taylor..

how anyone could actually get excited about the bills beating the gints is beyond me... but whatever.

let the kids keep talking their ****... you know who the valued members of the board are.. i pretty much disregard most of their crap anyway... they really dont add anything other than "GO BILLS!" or "if you disagree with my opinion, your **** and you need to stop posting"...

boy it would be funny if we won out and KG and Greg kept their jobs.. so we could suffer through an even better 6-10 season next year..

:up:

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 02:02 PM
:evil:

The Spaz
12-02-2003, 02:22 PM

:cheers:

dolfan
12-02-2003, 02:47 PM
:evil: EVEN IF YOU GIRLS WIN OUT THE SEASON (unlikely) OR IF YOU LOSE OUT THE SEASON(most likely) YOU GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE LOSERS !!!! YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE THE BILLS ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL... YES EVEN THE CHARGERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU GIRLS . IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT WHEN THE DOLFINS COME THERE AND DRAG YOUR SORRY ASSES ALL OVER THAT UGLY FIELD YOU COWS PLAY ON ,.:shutit:

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by dolfan
EVEN IF YOU GIRLS WIN OUT THE SEASON (unlikely) OR IF YOU LOSE OUT THE SEASON(most likely) YOU GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE LOSERS !!!! YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE THE BILLS ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL... YES EVEN THE CHARGERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU GIRLS . IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT WHEN THE DOLFINS COME THERE AND DRAG YOUR SORRY ASSES ALL OVER THAT UGLY FIELD YOU COWS PLAY ON ,.:shutit:

This one is worse than the Jets fan. This one sounds like a ******.

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 02:57 PM
:lolcry:

STAMPY
12-02-2003, 03:00 PM

i don't give a crap about valued status... i come here to talk about my team, a team i never quit on or ***** about, i'm sorry you need to cry and moan... i interact fine with most members. to be honest theres 3 jackasses i don't get along with tatonka, rude american, and wys. but i don't come here for them. i come here for the real fans. i could give a damn how long u been a fan for cause that doesn't make you a fan, cause your still fair weather, you jump on and off, and on the lil kid crap i'm 23 so it be nice if you shut your mouth, cause i only answered back to rude american who got personal, but it seems your a ***** too

The Spaz
12-02-2003, 03:02 PM

i don't give a crap about valued status... i come here to talk about my team, a team i never quit on or ***** about, i'm sorry you need to cry and moan... i interact fine with most members. to be honest theres 3 jackasses i don't get along with tatonka, rude american, and wys. but i don't come here for them. i come here for the real fans. i could give a damn how long u been a fan for cause that doesn't make you a fan, cause your still fair weather, you jump on and off, i'm on a lil kid i'm 23 so it be nice if you shut your mouth, cause i only answered back to rude american who got personal, but it seems your a ***** too

Que?

The Spaz
12-02-2003, 03:03 PM

i don't give a crap about valued status... i come here to talk about my team, a team i never quit on or ***** about, i'm sorry you need to cry and moan... i interact fine with most members. to be honest theres 3 jackasses i don't get along with tatonka, rude american, and wys. but i don't come here for them. i come here for the real fans. i could give a damn how long u been a fan for cause that doesn't make you a fan, cause your still fair weather, you jump on and off, and on the lil kid crap i'm 23 so it be nice if you shut your mouth, cause i only answered back to rude american who got personal, but it seems your a ***** too

It seems if you were an adult you would be able to answer someones comments without an persoanl insult but that doesn't seem to be the case.:calm:

IHateTheDullphins
12-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Funny thing about "Kids" too. Rude wants to fight me in the parking lot at the Miami game. You want to talk about acting like a kid? :cynic: Hypocracy is a *****.

STAMPY
12-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Funny thing about "Kids" too. Rude wants to fight me in the parking lot at the Miami game. You want to talk about acting like a kid? :cynic: Hypocracy is a *****.

i got your back... think your all bad and tough rude american you ain't touching nobody i'll guarantee that

The Spaz
12-02-2003, 03:07 PM

i got your back... think your all bad and tough rude american you ain't touching nobody i'll guarantee that

:brush: :movie:

Tatonka
12-02-2003, 03:11 PM

well.. a couple responses.. see this is the difference between how we view what a fan is.. you think the team is above critisism.. i dont.. i love my bills.. i still wear my colors proud.. during losing seasons and winning ones.. but i am not afraid to call a spade a spade.. if they are playing like ****.. i say so.. and if the qb is an overated piece of crap.. i will call him out.. i want the very best for our team.. and they will never be good with the coaching staff they have.. they will have less of a chance (no guarentees of coarse) at getting an impact player with a lower draft pick... that is my opinion.. so in my view.. in the interest in what is best for the team.. i want whatever gets the coaches fired and gets us to a spot to draft sean taylor..

i dont sit there and watch games and say "damn.. i hope henry fumbles".. but i also dont feel like there is anything to be excited about because of how they have played up to this point.

you on the other hand have the attitude that if you dont say, "everyone on the team is perfect and i have no complaints" then you are not a real fan.. your opinion means about as much to me as dolfan, but just thought i would clarify the difference.. what you call pissing and moaning, i call rooting for improvement. you keep rooting for bledsoe and his 8 TD passes and 18 Turnovers this season.. i will root for someone who can get the job done..

it is funny that the three guys you dont get along with just happen to be the three guys that differ in opinion with you.. out in the open at least... i have seen you toss around insults and personal attacks since the day you got on this board.. keep up the good work, "real fan".

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't mess w/ rude. He's got every living virus known to man . Even those that don't exist yet. :movie:

Dman
12-02-2003, 03:27 PM
Whoaaa...guys...
Maybe ya should lighten' up a bit on BBS..he is afterall a 23 year old "real fan" who just went to see his 1st Bills game...hehehe...
and he's obviously happy with what he sees.

Hey Rude..how they hangin?
Did that rash ever clear up?

STAMPY
12-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Dman
Whoaaa...guys...
Maybe ya should lighten' up a bit on BBS..he is afterall a 23 year old "real fan" who just went to see his 1st Bills game...hehehe...
and he's obviously happy with what he sees.

Hey Rude..how they hangin?
Did that rash ever clear up?

i don't live in buffalo, therefore i can't go to the games, i do watch the games that are on tv which is 5-6 games usually. i live on long island which is 10 hours away

Rude American
12-02-2003, 03:42 PM

Honey.... hush.

STAMPY
12-02-2003, 03:46 PM

Honey.... hush.

don't call me honey, i don't swing that way, keep your personal life to your self

Rude American
12-02-2003, 03:46 PM

don't even waste your time, this dude does not understand anything... he is clueless.

Each one of your posts remind me of a different piece of crap. They are all different, yes. But all stink equally as bad. I could get more articulate posts out of a monkey throwing his feces at the keyboard.

:monkey:Rude American:horse:

you meatheads (even though you're all one little kid on his parents' computer) attacked me first.

Pucker up, buttercup. :moon:

Rude American
12-02-2003, 03:48 PM

don't call me honey, i don't swing that way, keep your personal life to your self

duuuuh... ok, knuckles.

dolfan
12-02-2003, 03:55 PM

duuuuh... ok, knuckles. AND YOU GIRLS CALL ME ******ED ... LOOK AT YOURSELVES YOU WANT TO BEAT EACH OTHER UP... FOR WHAT A LOSER TEAM LIKE THE JILLS :lol:

Tatonka
12-02-2003, 03:58 PM
i don't live in buffalo, therefore i can't go to the games, i do watch the games that are on tv which is 5-6 games usually. i live on long island which is 10 hours away

rofl.. so you watch 5-6 games a year... hahaha.. no wonder your still rooting so hard..

:lol:

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 04:02 PM
AND YOU GIRLS CALL ME ******ED ... LOOK AT YOURSELVES YOU WANT TO BEAT EACH OTHER UP... FOR WHAT A LOSER TEAM LIKE THE JILLS :lol:

Sorry, I didn't mean to call you a ******, I meant you sounded special. Didn't they teach you to release the CAP key in Special ed. ?

dolfan
12-02-2003, 04:06 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean to call you a ******, I meant you sounded special. Didn't they teach you to release the CAP key in Special ed. ? WHAT'S WRONG DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT MY CAPS ARE ON ... IF IT DOES TO BAD I LIKE YELLING AT YOU LOSERS , AND LOSERS YOU ALL ARE FOR BACKING A S***Y ASS TEAM LIKE THE JILLS :badboy:

The Spaz
12-02-2003, 04:07 PM
Lol take your meds already!?:lol:

dolfan
12-02-2003, 04:15 PM
MEMMORIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Spaz
12-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Dolfans family!

http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/cletus.gif

Dman
12-02-2003, 05:18 PM

Tell ya what..get a job, buy a ticket, take the time and come up and watch a game with the "12th Man"..see what a real Bills game is like....Rude and Wys aren't from Buffalo either...Wys comes up from VA...Rude just appears...no one knows where he's from...those that have known are all dead now...but we've tailgated together a few times.

Till then bask in the glory of your 4/5 games a year...that's what real fans do...

BTW sportsbars show all the games...so you're 23 huh?

Tatonka
12-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Tell ya what..get a job, buy a ticket, take the time and come up and watch a game with the "12th Man"..see what a real Bills game is like....Rude and Wys aren't from Buffalo either...Wys comes up from VA...Rude just appears...no one knows where he's from...those that have known are all dead now...but we've tailgated together a few times.

Till then bask in the glory of your 4/5 games a year...that's what real fans do...

BTW sportsbars show all the games...so you're 23 huh?

roflmao...

a real fan that doesnt get the nfl ticket or go to a local sports bar to at least catch the game.. good stuff..

do you formulate your opinions on the box score from nfl.com?

The_Philster
12-02-2003, 06:44 PM
Honestly speaking, I don't see us winning that many more games. If we're lucky we'll split the last four. Regardless of how we do, Williams coming back is a long shot at best...or is it worst? :scratch: People hate him so much he'll be getting out of town as soon as he can if he's smart.

Valerie
12-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Geez! I can't believe this thread!:shakeno:

IMHO, I never want to see the Bills lose (unless they're playing the Cowboys ;) ). And, any "fan" that wants their team to lose really isn't a fan. If the Bills organization is stupid enough to keep Gregg Williams and Kevin Gilbride at the end of the season, regardless of how many more games the Bills win, then there's a serious problem! Wishing, wanting and/or hoping the Bills lose to ensure these two idiot coaches get fired or to ensure a better draft pick is stupid, IMHO.

To pick on BuffaloBillsStampede and IHate because they are younger, haven't seen as many games as some of the older members on the board and because they want to see the Bills win is stupid too.

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 07:53 PM

Rude just appears...no one knows where he's from...those that have known are all dead now...but we've tailgated together a few times.

:lol:

Ahhh, those days at the first website when Rudes name was Gofkyrslf (something like that) , wys' life was threatened, and you were a Johnsonite . Despite that, the MODS didn't care. It wasn't that Rudes handle was offensive or wys was threatened ,but you're being a Johnsonite that the MODS did nothing about . :snicker: Whatever happened to BGreen?The good old days.

Oh and yeah that's where we all met Jaded as well. She posed as a bills fan back then. Only now did she come out and say she's a cowboys fan. The cowboys fan is okay but Cowboy Toby fan? :puke:

:jk:

SABURZFAN
12-03-2003, 03:23 AM
MEMMORIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

have some M&M's kid.:snicker:

Rude American
12-03-2003, 07:36 AM
I don't "want" the Bills to lose, but unfortunately winning is meaningless now.

I guarantee if we miraculously go 8-8, maybe even 7-9, no changes will be made.

IHateTheDullphins
12-03-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Geez! I can't believe this thread!:shakeno:

IMHO, I never want to see the Bills lose (unless they're playing the Cowboys ;) ). And, any "fan" that wants their team to lose really isn't a fan. If the Bills organization is stupid enough to keep Gregg Williams and Kevin Gilbride at the end of the season, regardless of how many more games the Bills win, then there's a serious problem! Wishing, wanting and/or hoping the Bills lose to ensure these two idiot coaches get fired or to ensure a better draft pick is stupid, IMHO.

To pick on BuffaloBillsStampede and IHate because they are younger, haven't seen as many games as some of the older members on the board and because they want to see the Bills win is stupid too.

I've had seasons for almost 5 years, my old man had seasons for the 10 years before that. I watch every game, no matter where I am. I'm 26. And unlike some tools on this board, I certainly don't want my team to lose just to secure a higher draft pick. I think "Real Fans" would love to see us kick the crap out of Miami, NY, and NE. But hey, what do I know? DBs

Rude American
12-03-2003, 08:12 AM
You clearly don't understand the concept of a necessary evil.

Who gives a rats ass about whipping another team in a wasted season. I'd rather see it happen en route to a Superbowl appearance.

Valerie
12-03-2003, 08:16 AM
Winning is never meaningless, Rude. I understand what you're saying about the season being shot. And, that's fine. But, I still want to see the Bills win games. And, as I said above, if those two idiot coaches aren't fired at the end of the year, regardless of how many more games the Bills win, there's a serious problem with management! It should be painfully obvious that neither one of them is worth a damn and they should be fired. The Bills record should have no bearing on the decision to let them go at this point.

IHate, I wasn't picking on you at all. I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. :)

IHateTheDullphins
12-03-2003, 08:23 AM
You clearly don't understand the concept of a necessary evil.

Who gives a rats ass about whipping another team in a wasted season. I'd rather see it happen en route to a Superbowl appearance.

You clearly don't understand the concept of playing "Spoiler", Einstien. We ruin things for other teams in our division be beating them. Real fans give a rats ass, not fans like you.:cynic:

Rude American
12-03-2003, 08:51 AM
You two can cheer for meaningless victories all you want. And then when those two jerkoffs on the sidelines are back for yet another wasted season, the both of you just shut your mouths about it. Because 7-9 will earn Williams and Gilbride their jobs next season.

Face it. It's dead. Now let it rot.

Rude American
12-03-2003, 08:52 AM
"Spoiler" is such a special role. If your team is a spoiler, that means it sucks.

If I didn'ty want a coaching change I wouldn't feel this way.

IHateTheDullphins
12-03-2003, 08:56 AM
You two can cheer for meaningless victories all you want. And then when those two jerkoffs on the sidelines are back for yet another wasted season, the both of you just shut your mouths about it. Because 7-9 will earn Williams and Gilbride their jobs next season.

You should seriously consider getting an MRI. Go back to your cave, fairweather fan.

Rude American
12-03-2003, 09:16 AM
Keep thinking that 8-8 is good for the team.

Think about the greater good, buddy. 7-9, 8-8 hurts us next year, too.

IHateTheDullphins
12-03-2003, 09:24 AM
:lolcry: You're delusional.

STAMPY
12-03-2003, 09:33 AM
dude under no circumstance can i root for my team to lose... NONE!!! Granted losing makes us get a better draft pick... BUT WHO CARES, that means you gotta pay the guys you drafted more money and odds are you won't even get the guy you wanted! And regardless of us being 8-8, 9-7... those guys will be fired cause we were 8-8 with huge expectations. And i don't care about that crap, let the powers to be decide that crap. As fans all we expect is the best on any given sunday by our boys. Therefore we cheer and hope for victories

Rude American
12-03-2003, 09:52 AM
uh huh.

zone
12-03-2003, 10:21 AM
Cheering for you team no matter what makes you a fan..... not cheering for them makes you in oposition of the team, therfore you are not a fan, or only a fan when it suites you.

zone
12-03-2003, 10:32 AM

I have never heard more stupid things come out of one person than the crap you spit out.

How is winning ever useless? Don't you think that 80% of this team will be togather agian next year? Do you not think that winning togather as a team helps us? You may need a MRI. Have you ever participated in a team sport? or know anything about winning and what it does for an orginization?

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIKIN MIND! You don't want to see this team go on of this season on a positive note, and go into next year clicking. GW is not getting renewed you stupid moron. Higher draft pick! Do you honestly think (if you even do this) That Spikes, Fletcher, Henery, Moulds, Drew, Gash, Winfield, (the list of leaders goes on and on) whould step out on a football field on sunday and throw a game???????????
T.Heny - is playing with a fracture, and played with rib injury
Drew - Played with a concusion
Moulds- Plays hurt every game

This team is not giving up, and if you want to be a scumbag "fan" that gives up so be it, do what you said in your post 5 weeks ago and don't watch the games and don't come here and post your waste of time and engery posts.

Tatonka
12-03-2003, 10:48 AM
jesus ****** christ.. you guys are so blowing this out of proportion... nobody is saying

I WANT THE BILLS TO DO HORRIBLE THIS WEEKEND

several of us are saying.. if they lose, oh well.. at least we get a better draft pick..

and several of us are saying that we are walking on thin ice.. zone, you may think that it is an impossiblity.. but i am telling you it is not.. if greg wins out.. he will keep his job.. and so will gilbride..

IHateTheDullphins
12-03-2003, 10:53 AM
:movie:

justasportsfan
12-03-2003, 11:23 AM
Had to double check. I thought I was in FH for a second.

Rude American
12-03-2003, 11:25 AM
Hey Zone,

Go ride your bike, you no-mind little beyatch.

IHateTheDullphins
12-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Hey Zone,

Go ride your bike, you no-mind little beyatch.

Wow. Zone, you better watch out, this one is a sharp one.

no-mind.....buwahahahah:lmao:

Valerie
12-03-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan Had to double check. I thought I was in FH for a second.
:chuckle:

The sad thing about this thread is we're all supposed to be Bills fans and here people are turning on each other! I don't understand. Thank goodness I'm a Cowboys fan too and I don't have to deal with stupidity like this.:)

justasportsfan
12-03-2003, 11:43 AM

:chuckle:

we're all supposed to be Bills fans Thank goodness I'm a Cowboys fan too and I don't have to deal with stupidity like this.:)

"We're" bills fans? Shut up, ya cowboys fan ! Go fly a kite !

:snicker:

:jk:

Rude American
12-03-2003, 11:43 AM
Attack me all you want. You guys are here for nothng more than trash talk. You aren't interested in anyone's opinions but your own and you haven't taken the time to try to see my point. You guys are useless.

IHateTheDullphins
12-03-2003, 11:50 AM
:blah:

SABURZFAN
12-03-2003, 11:51 AM
You guys are useless.

:snicker:

BAM
12-03-2003, 11:53 AM
I hate non bills fans.

justasportsfan
12-03-2003, 11:56 AM
Attack me all you want. You guys are here for nothng more than trash talk. You aren't interested in anyone's opinions but your own and you haven't taken the time to try to see my point. You guys are useless.

We've already lost the war so you are hoping for our troop to fight and lose the battles ahead of us so we can get rid of the generals in charge of this war and hopefully get better one's for next years war and land us some better soldiers that are top in their class at the Military academy.

I'd rather my troop fight their hearts out even if it's a lost cause because whether they like it or not, the will still have to go out and fight until the war is over.

Don't worry , these generals will be demoted to corporals.

The main goal is to make the playoffs and our coaches didn't get us there.

Don't worry Rude, I see your point. :D

STAMPY
12-03-2003, 12:01 PM

I have never heard more stupid things come out of one person than the crap you spit out.

How is winning ever useless? Don't you think that 80% of this team will be togather agian next year? Do you not think that winning togather as a team helps us? You may need a MRI. Have you ever participated in a team sport? or know anything about winning and what it does for an orginization?

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIKIN MIND! You don't want to see this team go on of this season on a positive note, and go into next year clicking. GW is not getting renewed you stupid moron. Higher draft pick! Do you honestly think (if you even do this) That Spikes, Fletcher, Henery, Moulds, Drew, Gash, Winfield, (the list of leaders goes on and on) whould step out on a football field on sunday and throw a game???????????
T.Heny - is playing with a fracture, and played with rib injury
Drew - Played with a concusion
Moulds- Plays hurt every game

This team is not giving up, and if you want to be a scumbag "fan" that gives up so be it, do what you said in your post 5 weeks ago and don't watch the games and don't come here and post your waste of time and engery posts.

great point... a guys playing with concussion, another with chip in fibula... lets just lose u kno

Valerie
12-03-2003, 12:01 PM
It's not that I don't see his point, Justa. I just don't believe that regardless of how many more games the Bills win, it will solidify William's and Gilbride's jobs. If management is stupid enough to keep them, regardless of the rest of the season, then the problem is bigger than just the coaches and it starts at the top. I don't want the Bills to give up. I want to see them win. And just because I want to see them win doesn't mean I don't care about the future.

BAM
12-03-2003, 12:02 PM

Don't worry , these generals will be demoted to corporals.

let's just dishonorably discharge them :D

Valerie
12-03-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller let's just dishonorably discharge them :D
A "dishonorable discharge" is how I got pregnant, Brad. lol ;)

SABURZFAN
12-03-2003, 12:20 PM
we could finish 9-7 and Gee Dubya will still be gone.

zone
12-03-2003, 12:30 PM
jesus ****** christ.. you guys are so blowing this out of proportion... nobody is saying

I WANT THE BILLS TO DO HORRIBLE THIS WEEKEND

Welcome losses.

sure looks that way to me...

KG,and GW are gone. Anyone rooting for the team to loose is the exact opposite of a fan of the buffalo bills, fans root for the team to win, and do good no matter what. People who are not fans hope they do poorly... PERIOD!

BAM
12-03-2003, 06:30 PM

sure looks that way to me...

KG,and GW are gone. Anyone rooting for the team to loose is the exact opposite of a fan of the buffalo bills, fans root for the team to win, and do good no matter what. People who are not fans hope they do poorly... PERIOD!

:up: :D

BAM
12-03-2003, 06:32 PM

A "dishonorable discharge" is how I got pregnant, Brad. lol ;)

:doh:

Dozerdog
12-03-2003, 07:04 PM
Wrap that rascal, J7

Rude American
12-04-2003, 09:03 AM
I don't want the team to lose, but we may as well. ultimately it will do the team good to suffer through one really lousy season.

BuffaloRanger
12-04-2003, 10:04 AM
Look, if the last 4 games were against anyone but our 3 division rivals (and their ******* fans) and the flaming thumbtacks (masters of that bull**** highschool kickoff play and givers of GW to us - even worse) I wouldn't care how the season ends.

Bills win out - fire Greeggggg ang KG and all is well.

Besides this season really is on TD. He made an inadequate coach a lame duck. He allowed a renegade OC with an obsolete system to continue to ignore logic. He alone decide not to upgrade a O line that gave up 55 sacks while eliminating the teams 2nd, 3rd, and 4th best targets. He alone drafted a player in the 1st round that would not help at all this year.

So why are the Bills 5-7 again?

I see alot of symptoms. TD is the disease.

imbondz
12-04-2003, 10:41 AM
losing is never o.k. in the NFL. In the days of free agency, a high draft pick means less and less. When a 3-13 team can win the Super Bowl the next year, losing is never an "option" now to get a higher draft pick.

that's ******ed. When you love a team, it makes absolutely no sense to root against them in any situation.

The_Philster
12-04-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by imbondz
losing is never o.k. in the NFL. In the days of free agency, a high draft pick means less and less. When a 3-13 team can win the Super Bowl the next year, losing is never an "option" now to get a higher draft pick.

that's ******ed. When you love a team, it makes absolutely no sense to root against them in any situation.
Excellent post. :up:

Rude American
12-05-2003, 08:44 AM
average at best.