PDA

View Full Version : Alright guys I need to know

ryven
12-02-2003, 08:42 AM
This is a bit early but I need to know whats going on up in buffalo the weekend of the bills vs. fins game I am coming up but will be driving so there will be three days with out internet and wont know whats going on. Are we going to meet up somewhere the day before the game somewhere or Just before the game or after the game?

Rude American
12-02-2003, 08:56 AM
I'll be there with Red, Superstar-L and the wop... and one more undisclosed zoner.

The Natrix
12-02-2003, 08:58 AM
meat and beer

ryven
12-02-2003, 09:46 AM
Bump

clumping platelets
12-02-2003, 09:54 AM
I believe we are having a BZ tailgate party of some type ;)

We will get back to ya

ryven
12-02-2003, 09:55 AM
I just need to know by Dec. 12

Rude American
12-02-2003, 10:04 AM
no can do. How 'bout the 14th?

Valerie
12-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Rude American... and one more undisclosed zoner.
Me!!!!:curtsey: Isn't that right, Rude?:heart:

Ryven, I'll be at that game. I fly into Buffalo on Saturday afternoon. I'll PM you my cell number. Maybe we can get together the night before. I know a few people who will be coming into town that weekend and who will be staying at the same hotel as me. Maybe we can just meet there on Saturday night.

Pride
12-02-2003, 12:51 PM
OH hell yeah! I will be there... and this is my SUPER BOWL! What did Ralph say a couple of years ago? "I dont care if we lose the rest of our games, as long as we beat the fish"

Thats my attitude this year.

I just hope there is snow on the ground, in the air, and packed around the fins bus on their way home!

Time to get LOUD

Pride
12-02-2003, 12:53 PM
oh and to answer the question...

I am sure the following will happen.

Some sort of dinner (wings?) friday night
BrewPub (or the like) Saturday evening
Tailgate prior to the game at the BZ Tailgate spot (north of the stadium next to the VIP lot)

ryven
12-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Pride
oh and to answer the question...

I am sure the following will happen.

Some sort of dinner (wings?) friday night
BrewPub (or the like) Saturday evening
Tailgate prior to the game at the BZ Tailgate spot (north of the stadium next to the VIP lot)

Like I said me and my parents will be driving so I wont have any internet for about 3 days thats going to hurt I am just trying to figure out whats going on and when.

:fish:

Valerie
12-02-2003, 01:51 PM
I will be carless that weekend. :( I'm hoping to rely on the kindness of others. :)

Pride
12-02-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ryven
Like I said me and my parents will be driving so I wont have any internet for about 3 days thats going to hurt I am just trying to figure out whats going on and when.

:fish:

The specifics are usually posted immediately following the previous weeks game. So look for it Monday morning, and you will have 3 days to work out the details until you leave.