PDA

View Full Version : our playoffs start this week

Tatonka
10-03-2002, 07:29 PM
we win this game, and we are, in my mind, a playoff contender.. 100% legit.

we are a couple plays from 4-0.. i love the way our team looks... i am so fired up.. i havent felt this good for years about our boys..

saturday night is gonna be like christmas eve for me..

I CANT WAIT!!!:bling:

BambinoSux
10-03-2002, 07:42 PM
If we win this weekend, we are almost guaranteed 4-2, since we got the Texans after the Raiders. We'd definetely have to be considered contenders then, especially since we'd be tied with at least one of the other teams (Pats and Phins).

Cntrygal
10-03-2002, 08:06 PM
AFTER we play (and hopefully beat) the Raiders..... I will look forward to beating the Texans. But, no game can be counted as a SURE win. After all..... who would've honestly thought that they would have killed the convicts the way they did. We can't go into any game thinking it'll be easy.

:gobills:

TigerJ
10-03-2002, 10:47 PM
Ihaven't been picking the Bills to win Sunday, but absolutely, a win will make them playoff contenders in the minds of many more than Bills fans.

venis2k1
10-03-2002, 11:00 PM
dont forget, we are only a few plays away from 0-4 too. a win this week would be HUGE!!!!

Halbert
10-04-2002, 12:45 AM
As much as I'd like to see us win this weekend I don't think it's going to happen. Could happen, prolly won't.

The way we're going to make the playoffs is by stringing a bunch of wins together at the end of the season. Maybe 5-6 in a row or a couple of 3 wins streaks. The schedule is a little easier later plus we've been improving every week so by then we should be pretty solid.

But I do agree that if we can manage to top the Raiders this week that's going to help out playoff push immeasurably, for more than one reason. First, it's a game at least I was counting as a L. Second, it's a game against a conference contender that could end up being a tie-breaker later. And perhaps most important, it would be a huge confidence boost for a very young team that could stay with them for much of the rest of the season.

Judge
10-04-2002, 08:53 AM
Anything can happen.

Assuming the Bills win against Oakland, they need to guard against a possible letdown against the lowly texans! Houston beat an overconfident Dallas team.

THATHURMANATOR
10-04-2002, 10:15 AM
Tatonka you really couldn't have stated that better!!! I feel the exact same way!!! I was talking to my buddies last night and we were saying the exact same thing!