PDA

View Full Version : Bill-Jets game

justasportsfan
12-02-2003, 02:54 PM
I know, I know but let's act like we are still going to the playoffs or at least talk about the game.

Our OL will have a major task trying to contain their rushers. They were fast against the Titans. Our OL should be able to push back their DL.

Now way in hell do we beat the Jets if we do not run well which would take pressure away from Drew. Remember, this is a division game and Drew might be pressured :snicker: . I hope Drew Bledsoe shows up for this and not Rob Bledsoe.

D- our lb's and 2ndary have to be on top of their game. The WCO emphasizes short routes and quick release. I hope Winfield, K Thomas and Clements don't stay 10 yards away from their assignments or Chad will be picking them apart for short yards.

Run D has to come up big like they did against the Giants. I hope Shobel has another huge day. It's hard when you have one DE .

dolfan
12-02-2003, 04:11 PM
NOW THAT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME ... I'LL CALL IT THE TOILET BOWL GAME , CAUSE BOTH TEAMS ARE FULL OF S**T . THE WINNER WILL BE TABBED THE BETTER OF THE TWO S**TIEST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE ... MY BET IS THE JETS WIN AND THE BILLS WILL BE CROWNED THE S**TIEST TEAM BAR NONE .:fabulous:

TigerJ
12-02-2003, 06:00 PM
Aside from the fact that neither Buffalo nor the Jets are the worst team in the league (Buffalo is set to draft 16th in April based on standings to this point-that will change of course), there is a place for stupid mindless smack, dolfan. Why don't you go jump in it and swim around in the sewage for a while?

I fully agree, Justa. Pennington is tough to defend against. He's no athlete, but he's so consistent, doesn't get rattled. Buffalo's secondary has to play tight and the line has to get pressure or the D could have a long day.

On offence, the Bills need to have 150 yards on the ground. When Buffalo passes, KG can't have DB taking lots of seven step drops and waiting ten seconds for routes to develop. The good news is that the DEs for the Jets are probably better than their tackles. Buffalo matches up better in that situation than when the defence has dominating DTs. Even with Jennings hurting, Mike Williams and Marcus Price are the strength of the line compared with Ruben Brown, Teague and Pucillo/Tucker. Most of DBs problems with pass rushers have come from strong DTs collapsing the middle of the pocket.

Not a gimme game for the Bills by any means.

Tatonka
12-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by dolfan
NOW THAT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME ... I'LL CALL IT THE TOILET BOWL GAME , CAUSE BOTH TEAMS ARE FULL OF S**T . THE WINNER WILL BE TABBED THE BETTER OF THE TWO S**TIEST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE ... MY BET IS THE JETS WIN AND THE BILLS WILL BE CROWNED THE S**TIEST TEAM BAR NONE .:fabulous:

seriously.. how does this guy not get banned.. all his posts are just like this.. i mean it is one thing to make a valid point about the bills being bad.. but this guy just types the same thing over and over.. ban him please..

Dozerdog
12-02-2003, 06:22 PM
Good point-

Originally posted by Tatonka
seriously.. how does this guy not get banned.. all his posts are just like this.. i mean it is one thing to make a valid point about the bills being bad.. but this guy just types the same thing over and over.. ban him please..

Dolphan 1- your first warning and yellow cared. Knock off hte language or hit the road.