• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yle
    Beerophile
    • Apr 2003

Jennings on IR

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- Bills starting left tackle Jonas Jennings will miss the rest of the season because of a broken toe in his right foot.

Jennings was placed on injured reserve Wednesday. He was hurt in the fourth quarter of Buffalo's 24-7 win against the New York Giants on Sunday. A 2001 third-round draft pick, he started 11 games this season, missing one because of a hip flexor, and 38 over his three-year career.

Coach Gregg Williams said Jennings will not require surgery.

Story here.
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Good thing we're deep at Tackle!
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Travis Brown is back

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

Looks like T-Brown is back.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• clumping platelets

Must be an echo in here

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
            New and Improved!!
            • Aug 2003

Is there an echo in here?
            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I guess Randy Fasani is not the QB of the future after all. Don't miss the big news though (tongue planted firmly in cheek). Buffalo signed offensive tackle, David Porter, to the practice squad. He had been released by Green Bay. Looks like Pat Ruel, offensive line coach signed away from Green Bay, is paying some big dividends. LOL
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
              X