For those who laughed at the Phins week 1 loss..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinPhan1227
    • Apr 2003

For those who laughed at the Phins week 1 loss..

...I just thought I'd make the suggestion that they compare the current W/L records for the Texans and the Bills. Still a laughing matter? BTW, don't take this as gloating...there's still a VERY good chance that Miami will miss the Playoffs. I just thought the irony was too good to pass up.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

That's why they play 16...don't hold your breath...the calander just flipped to December...that is like kryptonite to the Fins.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
      • Apr 2003

Hey, fans were laughing their heads off in September, I can certainly enjoy the irony in December. Besides, you have to take the NFL one week at a time. The Dallas game was only one game of 16, but it was a blast!!!

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

You're 3 wks late P1227. What took you so long? Where you go, Cuba?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
            • Apr 2003

Just noticed that both teams have the same record. Heck, I can't keep up with the records of EVERY NFL team!!...;o)

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

Re: For those who laughed at the Phins week 1 loss..

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
              ...I? BTW, don't take this as gloating...there's still a VERY good chance that Miami will miss the Playoffs. I just thought the irony was too good to pass up.

Thought you were one of the "we're going to the SB" finfans when I first saw your thread!. You guys will probably get in but I don't see the fins going very far.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                You're 3 wks late P1227. What took you so long? Where you go, Cuba?
                funny how they disappear when they were losing and then suddenly re-appear when they're winning.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                  funny how they disappear when they were losing and then suddenly re-appear when they're winning.

Yep!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                    • Jul 2002

Yep! That means they will be gona again very soon!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dolphinatic
                      • Dec 2002

I stop by here pretty much every week. I just don't post much outside of Bills-Fins game weeks.

I did enjoy the 'our season is back' posts in Sunday's game thread, for what that's worth.
                      Be proud, Bills fans. Thanks to the NFL's changes to encourage
                      parity, your record of four consecutive Super Bowl losses will
                      stand unmatched in our lifetimes and beyond.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                        Buffalo Bills Fan
                        • Sep 2003

Fins have a critical game vs. Pats. I'd like to see it on tv but it's not gonna happen. I've been given TEN packers games so far, followed by SIX bucs games and FIVE Minnie games.
                        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                          • Sep 2003

If the Fins play like they did vs. Dallas they'll be just fine. sadly

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                            Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                            • Oct 2003

I believe you are talking about bills fans. Since before the season started this board was packed with superbowl talk and how 8-8 seasons were over. Yet by week 4 the board was pretty much empty.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
                              I believe you are talking about bills fans. Since before the season started this board was packed with superbowl talk and how 8-8 seasons were over. Yet by week 4 the board was pretty much empty.

hey.. do you hear that? it the phone..

its the grim reaper.. his name is december.. and he is looking for the dolphins..
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X