• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fatwhite02
    Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
    • Feb 2003

Norm Chow should be our new head coach

Since the offense this year has been lackluster, we should definately hire Norm Chow (OC for USC). Look what he has done. I mean he took last years USC team, with an inconsistent Carson Palmer, and made them one of the best in the land. Then he taught Palmer to become a complete quarterback and made him the heisman trophy winner and #1 overall pick. Not only, he has groomed three of the better quarterbacks while he was at BYU. (Steve Young, Jim McCmahon, Ty Detmer). I mean he obviously has a great mind and his past performances should validate him getting a shot.
    What the hell we mine as well take the whole USC staff.(good ole Pete Carroll)
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

First off, guy hasn't even been a college head coach yet. Secondly, he's staying here

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

yeah.. just cause a guy can run a good college offense doesnt mean that he has any concept of how to be a head football coach in the nfl.. he would need to be a college coach first and probably and OC in the nfl before i would consider it.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

If he runs a pro style offence, I might consider recruiting him to be OC.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Re: Norm Chow should be our new head coach

Originally posted by Fatwhite02
          Since the offense this year has been lackluster, we should definately hire Norm Chow (OC for USC). Look what he has done. I mean he took last years USC team, with an inconsistent Carson Palmer, and made them one of the best in the land. Then he taught Palmer to become a complete quarterback and made him the heisman trophy winner and #1 overall pick. Not only, he has groomed three of the better quarterbacks while he was at BYU. (Steve Young, Jim McCmahon, Ty Detmer). I mean he obviously has a great mind and his past performances should validate him getting a shot.
          What the hell we mine as well take the whole USC staff.(good ole Pete Carroll)
          Those are pretty good credentials. Thanks for the info, I'll keep Chow's name in mind.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
          X